Fast Getaway II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fast Getaway II Reviews

September 15, 2014
8/12/2012: Just ok (barely) but wow, Sarah Buxton is gorgeous!
November 20, 2013
never thought i would say it but not even corey haim could save this disaster of a movie. i made it about 20 mins into it and just had to give up. as far as sequels go this one shouldnt of been done but guess they whipped up a script in a few days and said lets roll with it.
March 11, 2012
Just in case you thought it was a crime upon humanity to only match up Corey Haim, Leo Rossi, and Cynthia Rothrock for one movie, here's your treat. The part of my brain that ceased functioning properly when I was 11 will always look back fondly upon this. The part of my brain that awoke at that same age is ashamed of the aforementioned part.
August 18, 2011
Right next to the first, the Potters bring a smile to my face with witty and laughter.
March 23, 2011
Not one of Haim's best..but entertaining and silly at the same time.
March 19, 2010
Decided to watch this one as I was looking through the collection for something I hadn't seen yet, and seemed fitting, what with the recent sad news of Corey's death.
I really wish I could say nice things about this movie, but it is pretty much a shocker. The first one wasn't up to a whole lot either, but this is even worse. I think without Corey, I would actually have rated this a one star movie. I don't think I could even have sat through it otherwise.
I could not even begin to try to explain the plot, it is that stupid.
October 25, 2008
Just as good as the first...hilarious!
June 21, 2008
see it it is a good one
June 1, 2008
I can't believe they made another one of these.......
iLeo
December 6, 2007
An interesting sequel!
September 10, 2007
i love this movie ive seen it about a hundred times corey is so fine
July 26, 2007
not as good. i understand why this was direct to video
July 25, 2007
Amazing i i i i .........................Mr Bingo................. i love the soundtrack oh yea "u know if u keep on doin this people are gona think were in love t ranin"
July 25, 2007
Have seen, but need to rewatch!
½ July 4, 2007
A former robber (whose partner was his father) has reformed and is now running an insurance business with his girlfriend. An ex-partner frames him for a burglary. When his father gets out of prison, they go after the ex-partner.
June 16, 2007
I ejoyed this movie.
May 31, 2007
step on if like nigga, so nice move
April 22, 2007
GET DOWN TO THAT SOUNDTRACK ABSOLUTELY AMAZON! I MISS MR BINGO
TUT* RANKIN!
deano
April 1, 2007
Ludicrous storyline, sloppy direction, and a particulary annoying performance by Corey Haim make this one to avoid.