Fast Girls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fast Girls Reviews

½ March 8, 2013
Loved this. A British film about sport with fit girls, what a perfect combination :)
A very predictable story but it was enjoyable if you like sporty films
February 28, 2013
Not bad but very predictable and far fetched at times. Worth a watch though particularly if you like track running.
February 1, 2013
Such a good film for teenage girls, it has got such a lively plot and i enjoyed it so much !!
January 27, 2013
The film is totally predictable and was obviously made to cash in on Olympic fever last year but I still enjoyed the story of a working-class runner making good on the International circuit. No cliche is avoided along the way but the cast are likeable (plenty of known British face to enjoy, especially from TV) and they actually look like they are competing athletes which heightens the drama. I got swept along by the end and was smiling at the final finish line. Not great British film-making but still enjoyable.,
½ January 6, 2013
Shania Andrews: What? The man's old enough to be your...
Trix Warren: My sugar daddy!
January 2, 2013
A great film about living your dreams. It was great to see Bradley James in a film!!! Overall, an outstanding film of growing up, achievment, and living your dreams.
December 31, 2012
A enjoyable feel good film to get you in the mood for the London Olympics. It has a good array of British acting talent on show. A bit cheesy but fun nevertheless, and with a cool soundtrack to round it off!
½ December 23, 2012
OK sprinting movie, pacing was too fast.
November 24, 2012
Vermakelijk voor het oog maar vreselijk clichà (C), wat de film wel een beetje terughoudend maakt om meer te dan standaard sport drama.
½ November 21, 2012
Predictable but enjoyable
November 18, 2012
Described as a ''Bend It Like Beckham'' but with running instead of football. Pretty accurate description, there is nothing new here. the story is full of the cliches of teamwork, bitchyness, girl power but as its been released in a year of British pride its hard to not to like it. The climax is obvious but it has a lot of charm. Good way to waste 90 minutes of your life.
½ November 17, 2012
Loved this film , People watch it you will love it and cry xx
November 15, 2012
Straight forward but very likeable.
October 24, 2012
A great British film which should be watched if you love British films.British films feel more homely and don't relie on CGI long live British films.
October 10, 2012
Love sporting movies!
½ August 26, 2012
Holiday plane movie.

Very Bend it Like Beckham, but in the current Team GB euphoria there's a lot to enjoy.
½ August 23, 2012
A tried and tested concept, but get's a gold star for having a heart without feeling too much.
½ August 17, 2012
By rights this should have been pony but I actually found it very enjoyable. It is nothing you haven't seen before but still it does what it does very well.

For example, even though I knew full well what would happen in the end, I still felt the film built tension very well and I was kind of wondering which way it would go (even though really I knew).
½ August 12, 2012
August 3, 2012
Brilliant so wanna see this film now x