Fast Times At Ridgemont High Reviews

• 1d ago

Set the mark for all other teen comedies to follow. High school life story that mostly avoids immaturity and has some real authentic and poignant moments. A star vehicle for a number of cast members. The perfect early '80's teen film.

• 4d ago

I thought this movie was darn near perfect. Really beautifully told. Excellent concept, excellent execution.

• May 11, 2020

Phoebe Cates still makes this movie popular. After all who could forget that scene. A young Sean Penn is stoner who will make you laugh. This is Superbad from the 80s. The movie is worth checking out once and is great to dive into the 80s teenage youth.

• Apr 20, 2020

A teen movie that doesn't work in any level but it is still not so dreadful as others.

• Feb 18, 2020

I always wanted to order pizza in class after this.

I always wanted to order pizza in class after this.

• Jan 13, 2020

Watched this during one of those outdoor showings while I was in El Paso. Loved this more than expected. This movie is damn quotable. Fast Times at Ridgemont High is a movie that keeps people laughing and wanting more. Plot and subplots covered every person's story. The ending tied everything together well. Was surprised at the cast of this film and how well they did in their future careers. Good job, y'all. 4/5. This film is a relic and a must-watch of the 1980s American film era. Damn, now I miss my high school years.

• Jan 02, 2020

Ah yes, being a teen in the 80's...sex, drugs, awkward cringe, more sex, and some great rock n roll. I didn't hate it but it was overrated.

• Nov 20, 2019

Still one of my favorite comedies. Wish Penn would of done more movies like this. Still a great actor but this is still the one I think of. Falling out of that vw van is a classic.

• Oct 28, 2019

80's must see movie! Sean Penn is awesome Nicholas (I got mine from my uncle Coppola) er I mean Cage is horrible. Damone and Ratner are totally awesome!

• Aug 16, 2019

Good music, good times classic 80's high school pix.

Good music, good times classic 80's high school pix.