Fastest Reviews

• Oct 08, 2015

Esperaba ver más. No es mala, pero tampoco, lo espectacular que prometía ser

Esperaba ver más. No es mala, pero tampoco, lo espectacular que prometía ser

• Jan 16, 2014

Valentino Rossi. Adrenaline rush.

Valentino Rossi. Adrenaline rush.

• Apr 26, 2013

Ihan asiallinen dokkari Valentino Rossista ja MotoGP:stä. Koin kyllä jonkin verran liian pitkäksi.

• Feb 17, 2013

Brilliant documentary on MotoGP, in particular the career of Valentino Rossi. Does for MotoGP what the documentary "Senna" did for Formula 1 - it's that good. I don't follow motorcycle racing, not that I mind it, but after this I wish I had, especially during some of Rossi's epic races. Details the struggle, pain and glory of MotoGP in unflinching detail. Definitely worth watching, even if you aren't into motorcycling.

• Jan 18, 2013

Documental que gira sobre el mundo del Moto GP y especialmente sobre la historia de Valentino Rossi. Interesante para Fans

• Dec 23, 2012

Zalige docu, een must voor iedere MotoGP fan !

Zalige docu, een must voor iedere MotoGP fan !

• Alex r Super Reviewer
    Dec 01, 2012

Fastest is the stunning, exhilarating follow-up to Mark Neale's 2003 film Faster. In this film Valentino Rossi goes for his tenth World Championship win in the sport of MotoGP. Brilliantly shot and it takes an in depth look at the season, of Rossi and we see his most challenging season. Neale plunges directly in the action and this is an exciting documentary that will surely appeal to fans of the sport and to motorcycle enthusiasts everywhere. This film goes into the 2010-2011 season and displays a pivotal moment in Rossi's career. This documentary takes a look at the men, the risks, the passion and the machines behind this sport. Faster set the standard, but Fastest goes much more into its subject and will give you what Faster lacked. This is a well crafted documentary and is among the best films in the genre than I have seen. This is action packed with great race footage, interviews and behind the scenes footage. This entry asks the all important question, which is The Fastest? There are some phenomenal riders here, and a few have given Valentino Rossi a run for his money. The film will surely appeal to fans of the sport. I'm not really a follower of the sport, but I've always had an interest in bikes, and I was very much impressed with Fastest. I would recommend this documentary to anyone looking for a great, must real life thrill fest. Mark Neale delivers a stunning picture, one that will deliver more excitement than any Hollywood action film. These men that compete in the MotoGP are insane, and determined to win and Fastest definitely uncovers that passion to win and asks the all important question, who is the Fastest?

• Oct 22, 2012

A fascinating documentary about the MotoGP that for a non biker keeps you glued to the end.

• Oct 19, 2012

If you're a MotoGP fan this is worth a watch :)

If you're a MotoGP fan this is worth a watch :)

• Sep 29, 2012

The fastest follows the italian MotoGP legend Rossi on his quest to become the best ever where age and competition start becoming a factor.