Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America Reviews

• Oct 28, 2009

the lesseon learned must be applied in or real life situation! :)

the lesseon learned must be applied in or real life situation! :)

• Feb 04, 2009

Ok stuff. The fact that I sat thru the entire thing showed (for me at least) that it wasn't so bad. The ending was getting a bit cliched but it was pretty ok.

• Nov 19, 2008

Pretty good for a TV movie about the Bird Flu. That said, it's not good, but it's got Stacy Keach in it, and that's worth two stars. Coulda used zombies.

• May 14, 2008

Short and queasy disaster flick with "made for TV" written all over it; nevertheless, fun to watch.

• Oct 25, 2006

4.5/10. Halfway decent made for television disaster drama, I've seen worse. At least it isn't one of those 3 hour mini series disater flicks that never seem to end. This one is nice and short. The acting is only fair, same for the direction. Watchable as well as forgettable.