Fatal Vision - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

just a great movie very thought full and detailed through out
September 3, 2012
just a great movie very thought full and detailed through out
½ July 9, 2009
Interesting made-for-TV dramatization of a murder case in which an ex-Green Beret pretty obviously killed his wife and kids and attempted to blame it on deranged, blood thirsty, anti-war hippies. . . .Great if you're into made-for-TV dramatizations of murder cases involving ex-Green Berets who kill their wives and kids and blame it on deranged, blood thirsty, anti-war hippies.

What creates the rotten fish odor in murder cases like this and the Ramsay incident is the shallow manner in which the self proclaimed innocent survivor envisions the would-be perpetrator/s.

Here, MacDonald had apparently been influenced by something akin to the made-for-TV movie, Helter Skelter before emulating the literal writing on the wall. Ramsay characterized the kidnappers in the ransom note as a businessman would who is afraid of, but not very knowledgeable about being kidnapped by terrorists.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to my search for "the real killers" of Nicole Brown Simpson...on Florida golf courses.