Father and Daughter Reviews

• Dec 02, 2016

Almost two decades have passed, and this still is the most heart-breaking short film that I have watched. The funny thing is that probably I have yet been able to catch the underlying message of Michael Dudok De Wit after all those years, but the emotional impact of the film remains the same to me, no matter how different I am now.

• Feb 04, 2011

great short animated film

great short animated film

• Sep 17, 2010

heart wrenching. this is one of the most beautiful masterpiece that i've ever seen

• Jul 13, 2010

my favourite animated short in the whole wide world

my favourite animated short in the whole wide world

• Jul 01, 2010

absolutely the most perfect animated film ive ever seen. simply looking at the stills tear me up

• Cita W Super Reviewer
    Jun 01, 2010

It's just heartbreaking and beautiful.

It's just heartbreaking and beautiful.

• May 15, 2010

Little masterstroke. You can watch it here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2kNM3MbUn4&feature=related

• Apr 03, 2010

Awwwwww. No, really.

Awwwwww. No, really.

• Maymay A Super Reviewer
    Feb 25, 2010

A masterpiece. It's very simple, and has a really touching ending. I love everything about it. I would love to see more of things like this. Deserves every recognition it got.

• Jan 17, 2010

nice and heartwarming, absolutely deserved it's oscar..

nice and heartwarming, absolutely deserved it's oscar..