Fatwa - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fatwa Reviews

February 3, 2011
Terrorist plots again, making a mockery out of sensitive religious groups, leading to global catastrophes, 6 years down the road and will continue into the next century with a string of similar movies.
July 15, 2009
I quite liked the movie but it did get a bit confusing at times
½ June 7, 2009
Un casting terrible, actuaciones de risa y una historia que por momentos parecía buena pero no es mas que mierda
January 6, 2008
I just rented this out and i am planning on seeing it tommorow, watch this space for a review soon and it looks really awesome! i cant wait!
July 3, 2007
That's what a call a bad movie. Raw cinematography, awful acting, poor story. Just bad!
½ June 7, 2007
MMM! Misunderstanding, miserable movie...
½ April 3, 2007
A junior senator finds herself in the middle of a deadly terrorist plot.
January 21, 2007
wanna see it i cant wAIT LOL !!!
½ November 7, 2006
It was good. It asked a lot of questions, and never really arrived at an answer, and that's okay. At times the story was hard to follow, and the ending seemed rather abrupt, but it was still enjoyable. And Lacey Chabert, I'll say it once again, is amazing.
½ July 1, 2006
5.5/10. Not too bad, but not very appealing and I had a hard time staying interested in it. The cast is there - no one stands out and this kind of film really needs a few outstanding performances to work.