FC Venus - Made in Germany Reviews

• Jan 17, 2011

This was not as entertaining as the original Finnish version, but not bad either. Especially the lady with purple poodle! And once again, I am so pleased there are none of these mad sports fans in my "entourage" or family.

• Dec 05, 2010

A German remake of a Finnish film, right. And neither of them is particularly good. This one is predictable to the extreme and not even entertaining to speak of. Just... dull. Very dull. Well, I have seen the original and this version borrows all the main twists from it but still. The Finnish original might be better, for once.

• Nov 24, 2010

Tama saksalainen uusintaversio ei yltanyt aivan samalle tasolle suomalaisen elokuvan kans, mutta se menee ihan kulttuurillisten erojen piikkiin. Hyvaa urheiluviihdeleffa tamakin.

• Feb 22, 2009

Better than the Finnish version.

Better than the Finnish version.

• Jan 18, 2009

I liked the Finnish version of this movie, but after I saw this I think this was even better. Soccer isn't so popular in Finland, so I couldn't live the movie as good as in the German version. :)

• Jan 07, 2009

good, but i like the finnish version more, the actors are better.

good, but i like the finnish version more, the actors are better.

• Jan 06, 2009

Parempi kuin alkuperainen.

Parempi kuin alkuperainen.

• Jan 03, 2009

Much better than the Finnish one.

Much better than the Finnish one.

• Jan 03, 2009

Funny and well cast! Have not seen the original film, but I suspect it cannot be as good.

• Jan 03, 2009

Ihan ok leffa, mutta pidin enemmän suomalaisesta versiosta. Saksalaiset ovat ihanan ronskeja :).