Fear of a Black Hat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fear of a Black Hat Reviews

May 3, 2016
I'm sorry CB4, you as a decent movie, but pales in comparison to this movie, but when Ice Cold tried to kill Rico, and shot everyone else, I was on the floor dying laughing, and Taste T's gun calibration explanation.
June 15, 2015
I, and all my friends, loved this flick. Great article in 6/14/15 NY Times about the movie that is spot on. We got some hats now!
½ April 19, 2015
It's not as good as Spinal Tap but it's in the neighborhood.
½ April 20, 2014
One of the funniest 90s movies to this date.
½ November 27, 2013
Funny in parts, but it doesn't support the feature length time to me.
March 30, 2013
It was really built up to me so I was a little let down, though totally worth watching.
January 5, 2013
Hilarious. Rusty Cundieff needs to get back in front of the camera.
December 9, 2012
This is basically a Hip-Hop remake of "This is Spinal Tap", offering a satirical collection of stereotypes of the respective genre, but it is arguably just as funny. I don't recommend it for all viewers, though, as it has some racy scenes, especially the music videos.
September 12, 2012
One of the funniest mockumentaries ever made, yet no one has seen it. Do yourself a favor and check this flick out!
½ September 1, 2012
If you don't love fear of a black hat you don't love yourself.
August 10, 2012
love this movie it's classic
½ July 6, 2012
This unofficial sequel to Spinal Tap is surprisingly fun.
May 13, 2012
Spinal Tap for gansta rap. Lots of rap jokes and spoofs................
½ April 14, 2012
freakin hiliarious. loved it.
November 23, 2011
Pretty funny; some excellent and easily recognizable parodies. Also some really good original music.
September 27, 2011
This is one of the funniest movies of all time! Spinal Tap was to metal as this is to hip hop.
June 16, 2011
"This is Spinal Rap!"
½ February 3, 2011
"He's been shot twenty-two times. Twenty-two! That muffugga ain't got no blood."

The film's title probably didn't do much for its marketing campaign, if there even was one. And really, that's the only area where this movie failed. It's like CB4 but funny. And relevant. Even to this day. Even if you don't like rap as much as I do.
January 6, 2011
my favorite comedy evarz
½ November 25, 2010
Double bill with CB4! This is definately a product of the early 90s! It's a hip-hop Spinal Tap!