Feast of Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Feast of Love Reviews

½ June 17, 2012
2nd watch: Pretty sure this is underrated. Solid film and acting. Guess reality hurts.
June 17, 2012
For lovers only is an amazing movie. I love that is captures you in, it's like your part of there love.
June 6, 2012
Chicky Flicky, get the chocolate
½ June 2, 2012
I don't think I even finished watching this movie...that bad.
June 1, 2012
What a beautiful, sweet, sad and wonderful movie!! Love the dialogue and the romance! Fantastic acting and definitely a must watch movie!
½ May 20, 2012
Cool movie :) sad but fun. Seriously what's up with the ending? So whatever palm-readers tell us IS true? That's just retarded.
May 7, 2012
"Jump! of course jump... just do it with your eyes open this time!" Beautiful sweet movie about the leap of faith that love demands from all of us in order to materialize!
½ April 22, 2012
good cast and a good story
April 21, 2012
A touching and beautiful story about love and how it can be found even when you are not looking for it.
April 21, 2012
April 19, 2012
Doesn't seem interesting.
½ April 11, 2012
What a nice way to end a dramatic day. I enjoyed this movie - it was light, carefree, and I didn't feel embarassed watching the sex screens.
April 5, 2012
I was surprised by this film. Good storytelling.
March 28, 2012
Never saw it. dont think I will either. Sorry
March 22, 2012
Simple well told story, a little bit too weepy at some points.

Its photography is just magnificent.
March 8, 2012
Decent romantiic drama wrongfully marketed as a comedy. Suffered heavaly from being an adaption, the story didn't translate well but that is somewhat compensated by good actors. I enjoyed the story about the lover and mistress the most, it felt new to me.
February 1, 2012
Not my taste in movie. I think i just wasn't in the mood for this type of genre at the time. I was thinking this would put a soap opera to shame with all the drama that was going on. There was alot of stuff going on and I was on overload i believe. So, not something I would recommend for a guy but watch it with someone.
½ January 17, 2012
Lo inesperado siempre nos acecha...

Una historia con tintes voyeristas que nos permite adentrarnos en la vida de personas que podrían ser nuestros vecinos, una película que afianza la idea de creer en que todo puede ser mejor...
½ January 17, 2012
only worth the 10 sec stana katic is nude, otherwise horrible horrible movie.
January 14, 2012
Great movie... Somewhat of a slow pace so people under 30 can't pay attention and I'm not afraid to admit that it was the first movie in a long time to bring a tear to my eye... TWICE near the end...