Feed the Fish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Feed the Fish Reviews

½ November 23, 2015
Cute but hokey movie, but I loved it because it's filmed in Door County! So many places I recognized.
November 21, 2013
Well, this had it's moments of chuckles from me. Not enough moments, though. I don't know if this movie suffers from not so great editing, or not enough strength in the storyline, but something just seemed to be missing. Not a bad movie at all. It seemed to have so much potential, but just didn't hold up.
½ March 16, 2013
a 2 yuck black comedy
½ February 13, 2013
A cute, heartwarming love story with plenty of heart, backed with a hilarious performance by Tony Shalhoub that makes for a very enjoyable time.
January 14, 2012
Tony Shaloub irritates me to no end, so I probably should have known better than to try to watch this movie. I sat through 40 minutes of it, realized I just did not care what was happening, and shut it off. Besides the fact that I can't stand him, the movie as a whole is very boring and never really seems to go anywhere. Don't bother.
½ September 11, 2011
Tony Shaloub is the shit and I miss Monk.
½ September 5, 2011
I was rather impressed by the writing and acting in this indie.
July 25, 2011
The comedy is subtle, and in fact may be more realistic than your big Hollywood blockbuster because it consists of your day-to-day chuckles that humans are more prone to. There are big laughs too, but they don't overshadow the overall delightfulness of this indie comedy.
½ June 25, 2011
I really enjoyed the story, however the poorly edited/ planned out scene in which the main character searches the cabin for a thermostat. The blatant voiceovers were hard to watch.
April 20, 2011
Cute movie, but I took more joy from seeing places I know in Door County than from the actual movie.
March 18, 2011
I really enjoyed this nice light comedy.
March 8, 2011
An allright movie, nothing worth watching twice, but it has some funny moments.
½ March 1, 2011
Some funny moments, usually ushered in by Shalhoub, but ultimately predictable and riddled with rom-com cliches.
February 26, 2011
Cute Wisconsin based story.
½ February 26, 2011
Quirky but sweet film.
½ February 23, 2011
This is a very quiet film. So quiet that even the audience can only smile silently as none of the jokes are laugh out loud funny. I'm not saying the entire crew phoned it in, but the shooting feels more like a working vacation for the director as well as the actors. No suspense, no thrills, and not many surprises, it feels like a comedy for grown ups that has been sanitized so as not to offend ANYONE. And THAT may be what's holding it back from better things.
February 13, 2011
ahhh now i find out something I dont like about the RT feedback and rating system - - when you 'star' a film it makes you 'LIKE' the page on facebook. urrrgh. ahhh yeah this film - I liked it, what else is there to say apart from the badger scene although bizarre actually worked well.
February 12, 2011
An enjoyable indie comedy from the frozen North.
December 10, 2010
I loved this movie. So many eclectic Wisconsin things going on that outsiders will also enjoy.
November 16, 2010
Good, quirky romantic comedy about a burned out children's book writer who travels to Wisconsin in winter to swim in a Polar Bear swim Christmas tradition.