Feeling Minnesota - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Feeling Minnesota Reviews

½ January 1, 2016
Not the best flick from its genre, but good for cutting in boredom
April 28, 2015
Feeling as if I never want to go to Minnesota.
February 13, 2015
Reaction of audiences --->> A face palm to the head!
December 5, 2014
love this moviee. need a copy. mine was stolen.
January 16, 2014
An interesting tale of a woman torn between the love of two brothers. The cast is good, the story well done. It's a good film.
½ January 2, 2014
Everything in and about Baigelman's debut is irritatingly derivative: second-hand plot, small-time characters, limited and movieish vision, and bad performances for Reeves and Diaz.
½ September 5, 2013
The acting is an embarrassment not to mention its thin script and unconvincing attempt at an action/comedy, simply said its similar to something the Coen Brothers would direct, only much worse.
September 5, 2013
Two scum brothers living in a town full of other scum lowlifes in some scum town in Minnesota are caught in a tale of shady deals and falling for the same woman. This film is terrible, no one is worth caring for and you just want them all to die by the time the credits roll. Terrible.
March 9, 2013
Really bad. I just wanted to see Courtney Love's cameo.
½ December 20, 2012
A huge snoozefest...don't bother.
½ March 8, 2012
Piece of crap - only thing interesting is some Of the twin cities skyline
½ October 31, 2011
I loved the movie... Twists & turns make for this interesting flick till the end!
July 4, 2011
I actually own this one and have never watched it...
June 2, 2011
I want my time back. They wasted almost a year making this. Doesn't make me feel better.
April 19, 2011
KEANU REEVES IS GOD.
December 21, 2010
Fucking excellent, a young Cameron and UNF Keanu couldnt be better.
½ November 7, 2010
Missing Minnesota...so I thought why not. Not a bad movie, had a Clay pigeons kinda feel.
November 5, 2010
Keanu Reeves shuts me down.
½ October 8, 2010
awful, the only good bits were the sex scenes
July 22, 2010
I know, why waste a movie review about a two-rate movie like "Feeling Minnesota"? I don't know... I just feel like doing it. Strangely enough, after seating through an hour and a half of this black comedy, I actually liked it. I was entertained. That's probably just it.