Felicity: An American Girl Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Felicity: An American Girl Adventure Reviews

½ September 30, 2015
Several sweet chapters. But it did feel a little long. Shailene Woodley filled the role nicely. Very nice look. Much better in many ways than the new movies with the character looking to issues outside themselves.
August 17, 2014
I have this movie!! Love it!! Love Shailene Woodley!!
June 21, 2014
I didn't really like it that much I mean don't get me wrong I like it it just wasn't my type of movie so ya
June 6, 2014
That was a great movie to watch with your kids
May 13, 2014
It's cheesey and whitewashed, but I can't pretend I didn't love it when I was seven. It's pretty well crafted for a made for TV film, and Shailene Woodley is actually a very likable if not unassuming lead (biggest points go to Marsha Gay Harden for being the most pleasant). This is cute, but has a limited audience. Parents will tire after a single view, while their daughters will clamor to see it every day.
November 2, 2013
I cry every time I watch Felicity
½ August 22, 2012
Wasn't too impressed at all don't like the movie...
May 4, 2012
a very young and upcoming Shailene Woodley plays the popular literary character of Felicity based on the best-selling book series
she carries the film wonderously and serves as a great role model for young girls striving for change, loyalty, freedom, and passion
the supporting cast especially her family give the movie a lot of heart and comfort
it probably still partially about one girl healing a run-down horse and about choosing sides when it comes to fighting for independence
I like that it gave me a positive effect, made me feel for everyone involved, and it wasn't a typical period piece
November 15, 2011
Nice family movie focuses on family values whilst the story is about the political divide, about ethis and a young girls childhod and love of horses.
July 19, 2011
Un bon film d'époque familial.
June 6, 2011
I had never heard about any dolls or books when I saw this, so I really had no expectations. It is a cute film, even if a bit too sappy for my taste at times.
June 17, 2010
we rented it and...I LUVED IT!!!
November 19, 2009
Really spirited movie about a young girl named Felicity who defies the traditions of her colonial times and dares to break the rules to save an abused horse.
August 17, 2009
i love the movie Felicity! its about a girl and she wants to save the copper-coloured horse from Mr. Nye. Mr.Nye beats his animals and the last horse he had, he worked and beat it to death. Felicitywants to save the horse she named Penny from that traggic ending
June 4, 2009
Very cute story. Faithful to the Felicity story in American Girl series. Not my absolute favorite movie in the American girl franchise, but it was cute and done very well.
February 16, 2009
Felicity actually wasn't the worst, much better than Molly.
December 13, 2008
These American Girl movies are great. I highly recommend them for families with young girls
December 2, 2008
This is the first American Girl film I have seen. I enjoyed the historical accuracy very much. However, the actress who played "Felicity" was beyond sweet. Simply put, she was too sweet and overacted. I enjoyed the other actors though.

The costumes were incredibly awesome and precise. Props to the Designers!!
November 25, 2008
Another great American Girl classic.
November 16, 2008
I like Colonial Williamsburg so I enjoyed the locations in the movie.