Femme Reviews

• Mar 06, 2014

No healing here but lots of talk by air headed actresses, Sheila Kelley who perfected the pole dance and Marianne Williamson the new age guru who is so 20th century. More talk by really smart, educated thinkers who should not have lent their stature to this imbecilic tripe. Avoid @ all costs.

• Oct 17, 2013

Great movie! Through interviews with thoughtful, accomplished women I learned how better the future will be when we reset to a more equitable society.

• Oct 17, 2013

I left this film feeling inspired! Women are changing the world for the better. As a man it made me hopeful for a brighter future!

• Oct 17, 2013

I left this film feeling inspired! A testament to women all around the world! We are truly changing the world!

• Oct 16, 2013

This film totally makes sense. It's up to us women to lead the world back into peace because we are more nurturing. Very empowering film. I recommend it to all women (and men) young and old.

• Oct 16, 2013

Yay! Girl power. I was totally inspired after watching this documentary. I feel like we (I) can make this world even better. If you want to feel this way too, this movie is for you.