FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue Reviews

• Nov 11, 2017

Pretty much pointless. Pips is one of the characters that I wanted to see more of in the first Ferngully movie, but this one definitely didn't give him any justice. The voice casting changes were fine, besides Batty being 10 times more obnoxious than usual.

• May 13, 2016

Mystery science theater Joe 5000 The movie was semi-okay. I am not certain if the same cartoon voices were there. Lots more songs than the first one. I give a 3 out of ten stars.

• Apr 28, 2015

Wasted potential, but still a good message for the family.

Wasted potential, but still a good message for the family.

• Apr 08, 2014

Naturally it is not better than the first; but it's a good sequel.

Naturally it is not better than the first; but it's a good sequel.

• Dec 17, 2012

My daughter is obsessed with this movie....

My daughter is obsessed with this movie....

• Nov 25, 2012

One of the dullest, most boring animated films I ever had the bad misfortune to see.

• Oct 19, 2012

Definately not as good as the first one, but that seems to almost always be the case.

• Sep 12, 2012

WHAT'S THIS? A DISNEY SEQUEL FOR AN ALREADY TERRIBLE MOVIE? WHO'D HAVE THUNK IT? Reminding us yet again that they seem to just want to draw and recreate characters all over again, Disney have made a sequel for FernGully, possibly the worst of all their hand-drawn animation creations, and this second installment is just as bad. if possible worse, thanks to unoriginal ideas, and more of the same from the first movie. only brainless toddlers will enjoy this boring excuse for a film.

Dillon L Super Reviewer
    Jul 16, 2011

If you read my reviews, you know I'm not too keen on straight-to-DVD sequels. Even the title is awful! At least the first one had Robin Williams in it.

• May 22, 2011

*Sigh* I watched the sequel when I was younger. And it sucks balls. The original is far superior. The sequel sucks donkey balls to the max. That is all.