Fifteen and Pregnant - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fifteen and Pregnant Reviews

December 4, 2009
Oh lifetime, how I love thee. Good message though, that families can still stick together when times are tough.
November 26, 2009
Another Hallmark movie. Self explainatory.
October 21, 2009
I have dvd of this movie itz very good movie.
½ September 12, 2009
Lame puke-fest with Kirsten Dunst as the pregnant teen. Lame. D
August 30, 2009
One of Kirsten Dunst's best films, one of my favourites with her in. She plays teen mom Tina perfectly and shows the hardships of being a teen mom. Park Overall is great at playing her mom and towards the end they develop a better relationship with each other. I love this film. I own the DVD and watch it constantly.
½ August 10, 2009
Same ol' after-school special storyline.
July 28, 2009
I like this movie. The teen kids need to watch.
½ July 8, 2009
I love this movie!!!! One of the best Kirsten Dunst movies ever made on television!!!!!
June 21, 2009
This played out like a documentary on teenage pregnancy, which is exactly the way it should be taken. I thought it was boring, but I think it's primary target audience is teenage girls.
½ June 19, 2009
Dull, made-for-TV movie - hardly a shocking subject matter after all....
½ June 6, 2009
kids need to watch this
½ April 19, 2009
I saw this on the Lifetime channel one day when I was very bored. Meh.
½ April 9, 2009
The movie was at times corny, but Kirsten Dunst did well. As far as the other actors, it wasn't quite great.
February 18, 2009
this is why 15 year olds should not get pregnant. enjoy life first,then plan for having kids.
January 28, 2009
this is a good movie....ya digg and hetr baby is so cute at the end.
½ January 8, 2009
...This Movie Owes me Stars!!!! It was So Corny and Full Of Horrible Acting. Kirsten Dunst Looked Like Shit And Acted Like Shit. The Story and Dialogue Was A Jookke. The Movie Was A Waste Of Money.
½ January 2, 2009
This movie screams Made-For-TV, and Lifetime Movie even moreso. Wasn't really any character development, so you didn't really care how it worked out in the end. Had every single teenage pregnancy stereotype you could think of, and the acting overall was pretty poor. Unless you're a mother and her teenage kid, you won't be at a terrible loss in passing this one up. It had a good message, but it could have been written and portrayed so much better.
December 31, 2008
i liked it it made me cry
December 30, 2008
It was an ok movie - very Lifetime TV ... I definitely recommend that moms watch it with their young daughters (and talk about it afterwards)
December 5, 2008
Definitely makes you think before having sex!!