Fifty/Fifty (50-50) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fifty/Fifty (50-50) Reviews

June 19, 2016
Two unlikely soldiers are recruited and partnered up by the CIA and they must stop a ruthless dictator in this surprising action flick that definitely entertains.
May 30, 2016
good mix of action & comedy
½ March 13, 2013
It's hard to believe these two leads were once popular, but I'd be lying if I said there isn't a few funny moments here, thanks to Robert Hays. The acting is horrid, of course, the plot is laughable, and the action isn't even satisfying. It's pretty awful.
½ November 1, 2011
It has faults as any machine gun action drama of this ilk does, but it also has plenty of decent enough moments to keep things interesting.
December 14, 2009
I first saw this movie on VHS and I enjoyed it a lot. I then just saw it on DVD and it pretty much was the same experience all over again. It is a fun movie and never bores you. It goes fast and with a high energy. It is surprising how good it is to be honest because I had never heard of the film. I think what makes it so good is the fact that it is shot on location and it has a distinct feel to it. The action scenes especially in the ending are great and a really good death scene of the final bad guy. Peter Weller and Robert Hays are awesome. Overall, I own the poster to this film a big one. It is a fun action movie and I enjoy it a lot.
½ April 24, 2009
my dad's in it (azmil mustapha)
May 9, 2008
see what happens when your too good to do robocop 3
April 19, 2008
Run-of-the-mill CIA action film that does not deliver much except the usual loud stuff that comes with this type of film. Nothing special.
½ February 16, 2008
Very well done low budget adventure action flick. Peter Weller as always is amazing.
deano
½ January 27, 2008
Peter Weller and Robert Hays stars as former CIA operatives, now mercenaries on opposite sides of a bloody civil war is absolutely action-comedy.