Fighting the Odds: The Marilyn Gambrell Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fighting the Odds: The Marilyn Gambrell Story Reviews

January 6, 2015
Please add this somewhere
September 20, 2012
does any body know the name of that song that was playing at the end when they were in there graduation gowns i love the song but dont know the name of it
September 9, 2012
interesting but sad drama ...
½ June 30, 2011
This is an amazing True Story about a teacher that teaches without a Classroom to reluctant students whose own parents don't care if they even learn, homeless & in temporary shelter.She changes their lives & gives them Hope & Direction & they all go on to Higher Learning because of her.She helps to change the system, & in doing so, herself.With Dedication & Love, you can make a difference in the World.
September 26, 2010
ilove you soooooooooooooooo much jami getz mariliyn gambrel
March 10, 2010
i love this moviie. its so great omg!
July 7, 2009
Amazing movie!!!!! Its so touching that one person believed in the dreams of other ppl, dspite the obstacles that she had 2 face, she insisted !!! 2 thumbs up:)
March 12, 2009
Based on a true story, former parole officer Marilyn Gambrell (Gertz) and a colleague set up a pioneer trial-based program in one of America's toughest high schools to help the children of incarcerated parents regain control of their own lives and not expect the same thing to happen as it did to their parents. To the surprise of everyone, the program works, but the administration warns the duo that it will not last unless every senior student is able to pass his or her final exams and graduate with the class. As the end of the school year approaches, Gertz faces a crisis to save everything she believes in or lose it all.
½ October 7, 2008
This is my absolute favourite movie. Its a sad movie but with strong points which have helped me and can help alot of other people.
August 17, 2008
SO SAD ITS A GOOD MOVIE
June 17, 2008
dis movie brought me 2 tears
March 17, 2008
it teaches kids how to do good in life.
March 12, 2008
its a mean movie and its really sad 2 see the things that really happen 2 people
February 19, 2008
This was a pretty interesting movie. I wish this was possible to get it, but I've yet to find any place to buy it. I would love to have this movie. This lady takes a bunch of troubled kids who everyone says they won't amount to anything, and she does the unthinkable with them!! Its really worth watching, and might be inspiring. :)
November 14, 2007
i like this movie but i reckon its
kinda sad to in its own little way...
if u get my drift.....
October 14, 2007
this movie is a excelletn movie
September 10, 2007
WOW what an amazing movie
a must see for all.