Final Fantasy X-2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Final Fantasy X-2 Reviews

November 15, 2014
guys, this is a video game
½ August 21, 2014
Not a movie,but great game
December 7, 2013
I actually like this movie better than the first one-believe it or not. This is one of those few great sequels that outshine the first. A bit under-appreciated. A real treat for those who gave it a chance.
Would watch again.
½ February 17, 2013
I played this GAME. But it is not a movie. Also, its a lame game with a decent battle system but nothing - and I mean nothing - else.
January 22, 2013
The last time I checked this was a video game sequel to a sub-par Final Fantasy game. Let me guess, they used cutscenes from the game, right? Not interested.
January 12, 2013
Last time I checked Final Fantasy X-2 was a PlayStation game.
December 7, 2012
Final Fantasy X-2
Synopsis: Two years after the defeat of Sin, High summoner Yuna is still thinking every day of her true love Tidus and she has become a Sphere Hunter. One day they find a sphere where Tidus is on, will she ever see him again?
Starring: Mayuko Aoki, Koda Kumi, Marika Matsumoto
Directed by: Motomu Toriyama
½ October 31, 2012
Um, isn't this a video game? Cause the games sucks.
April 7, 2012
esto no es una pelicula ???
½ April 2, 2012
lol yeah it is weird that this movie is being rated as a game, but a pretty good game over all. Only problem was it was too short and no offense to the ladies but it probably would have been better if you could actually play as a male character. lol.
April 1, 2012
this is this film too.
February 17, 2012
I wanna see it be cause I'm a final fantasy geek, but its just gonna be clips from the game from what i hear, so be warned!
December 28, 2011
This is the most awesome movie in the world everyone needs to watch all of them
November 13, 2011
Erm...not a movie just a really stupid and badly put together video game.
September 20, 2011
this is a game, not a movie
August 19, 2011
it is ps 2 games. hhhh
July 3, 2011
Too much noise, too much
February 10, 2011
Not sure why this is on Flixter but it is easily one of the best games I have ever played! Final Fantasy X-2 will in always hold a special place in my heart as the game that really showed me how great games can be as well first getting me into playing final fantasy games. This is important because of the influence these games had on me as they are responsible for many of the hobbies I have now, the majority of the music I like, many of the movies I love, and just who I am as a person in a lot of ways. All of this and more I attribute to this game and deciding to rent it that day in Hollywood video all those years ago.
February 4, 2011
This is a game not a movie.
September 4, 2010
ganda ng kanilang photo...