Final Contract: Death on Delivery - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Final Contract: Death on Delivery Reviews

December 5, 2012
" Plan B? What the hell was plan A?"
October 15, 2011
For some reason i don't know, i like this movie.
August 22, 2011
This is actually a great movie, with cool action scenes and a great cast. I adore Drew Fuller in this role. Much better than I expected.
April 4, 2010
What an opening car chase sequence! It?s a pure action film, very fast moving and it at least has some interesting characters, unlike so many other action films. It does get carried away with itself and just becomes way to far fetched, but the pacing is so fast sometimes you can overlook the absurdities of the story. Fans of pure actions movies will likely enjoy.
April 4, 2010
Barely 60/100. What an opening car chase sequence! It's a pure action film, very fast moving and it at least has some interesting characters, unlike so many other action films. It does get carried away with itself and just becomes way to far fetched, but the pacing is so fast sometimes you can overlook the absurdities of the story. Fans of pure actions movies will likely enjoy.
½ January 15, 2010
An english-spoken Germany production. Starts out kinda European-style but quickly falling back into some Hollywood B/C-grade action genre.
December 23, 2009
d movie was good...d twists to it and also the storyline.....
½ July 11, 2009
Though some scenes were beyond belief, this is really a high action and suspenseful movie.
April 2, 2009
It would be too hard to list the ways this movie fails. So I'll leave it at awful.
March 31, 2009
It's a well-known fact that everybody in Berlin is American, apart from the police of course, who are English
March 19, 2009
This starred Drew Fuller Chris the whitelighter from Charmed. didn?t really leave me wanting for more or a sequal etc. the action was average at best. Stunts oh hum. However the ending was alright but til hum drum. D
½ March 8, 2009
I really loved this movie. Drew Fuller is so amazing in this film. And the assasin really underestimates him. Her bad.
October 27, 2008
It was a fairly basis action picture made on low budget. I don't think any of these actors or actresses will make it big in the movies...
October 12, 2008
I thought that it was pretty good, but, it was a little weird and the slut kept framing him.
Pissed me off
½ October 9, 2008
It's not so much a movie as a stunt-reel, and it's hard not to be impressed despite the Swiss-Cheese (or is it German?) holes in the plot.

The fact the film is set in Europe is clear from the start, and the English-only presentation is somewhat disconcerting at first (then again, it worked for the English language version of Das Boot).

Viewers must keep two things in mind:

1. Don't be bothered by details, logic, possibility, or plotlines. There are so many loose ends they must have knit sweaters for the entire cast and crew.

2. It isn't intended as Award-winning fare.

The stunts are spectacular in several cases, although - again - they don't really make sense...like driving through the opaque upper-story windows of a parking garage without a clue as to what is beyond. The brick wall of the building next door? A nice, flat, perfectly situated parking area? The stunt coordinator knew, and that's all that is important. The shot of the series of cars making the tightly-squeezed jump is impressive.

Overlooking the countless plot questions and actions, even some of the stunts are over-the-top, but that doesn't necessarily mean they can't be enjoyed for what they are.

The actors are attractive, the action is consistant, the car-chases are top-flight. For a ninety-minute or so escape - it's as good as any other car-chase film.
½ September 26, 2008
I HAVE THIS IN MY DVD COLLECTION BUT HAVENT SEEN IT OF YET I MINGHT GET ROUND TO IT
arashxak
September 6, 2008
" Plan B? What the hell was plan A?"
September 4, 2008
ok for a crappy movie no one's heard of.
August 2, 2008
i liked it
maybe because of drew.
½ July 12, 2008
I'm really surprised that this movie got such a high rating °_°, anyways, to say the least I didn't very much like the story, it wasn't very believable, especially the killer....
Although I have to say it was fun to watch cars flying around in Berlin.