Final Days of Planet Earth Reviews

• Mar 22, 2019

This movie was laughably bad. The only memorable quote I have from this movie is My babies look just like me. While it might have just been an issue with the dvd I watched it on the sound was delayed 1.5-4 seconds somewhere in that range. While I have rewatched it about 5 times that was just to understand the plot, what exactly happened and such. I found a way to play the movie twice and time it right with audio coming from the first and visuals from a second tab. It was cringey but It was good for something to laugh at so not the worst movie in my life.

• Mar 30, 2014

really long but still watchable 'end of days' sci-fi thriller

really long but still watchable 'end of days' sci-fi thriller

• Jan 15, 2014

Too long, not enough substance, bland characters, TV effects, and a unoriginal story, but it's predictable fun. It has some dumb moments, some good moments, and somehow manages to be interesting throughout. It does end rather weakly though, and the film never seems to pick up in pace.

• Jul 09, 2012

Alien attempt to take over earth.

Alien attempt to take over earth.

• May 13, 2012

• Aug 17, 2011

Terrible... awful... messy, plot holes, continuity every where... barely watchable...

• Oct 29, 2010

I'm all for character development but when the first half of your 3 hour film is all about introducing characters, it's a bit much. Luckily, once everyone is introduced, the fun begins. I was surprised by the creativity shown in this film. While it could have been a straight up scifi thriller about alien invasion, trying to figure out who's who a la Body Snatchers, Final Days goes one step further by adding in some political intrigue, some science fact, and some bugrageous elements. Though the CG was a little lame, it managed to get the point across and i'll give credit to the filmmakers, when they could get away with a physical effect, they went that way instead of the CG approach. The acting was mediocre and that goes doubly so for Daryl Hannah who just does not carry the film the way she needed to. Beau Starr on the other hand, was quite enjoyable in his role of Oliver the homeless ex-military bird watcher. Worth a watch on a Sunday afternoon if it's running on your local science fiction television station but not worth much more. You can probably find it for a couple bucks in the discount DVD bins if you're truly curious.

• Aug 01, 2010

Not bad, interesting,mysterious, and at first glance didn't expect the whole alien take over scenario and the whole gathering of certain individuals for their use of particular skills but that was a complete facade plus i thought due to the title i was gonna watch a movie about the earth blowing up into pieces but i did like how the story went but ultimately human survival is at stake. great cast

• Jun 29, 2010

• Mar 04, 2010

Watched this with my son.

Watched this with my son.