Final Draft - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Final Draft Reviews

November 27, 2011
Some good acting & a decent script.
½ January 31, 2011
First, the trailer makes it look like it's going to be a thrill ride, but it doesn't show anything from the first half of the film. This film is just weird. I spent half the time trying to figure out whether or not the guy was crazy or just a loner. Just so you know, it's not about a killer clown. It's about a guy writing about a killer clown. I'm still not sure if any of the murders actually happen or if they are all in the guys head. It's confusing as hell. But I will say that it was a lot better than I expected, but I didn't expect much.
February 23, 2010
kpz geT...n mre cmmnt!
½ January 21, 2010
Intéressant mais le cul coincé entre trop de chaises. JVDB, puissant, porte le film.
September 27, 2009
"I don't wanna wait for Van Der Beek's acting career to be over..."
November 1, 2008
the story was could guess where the movie wanted to go
½ October 25, 2008
Horrible. Why do I torture myself watching crappy "thrillers"? Ugh.
½ September 30, 2008
This movie is awful in every way. It's bland; poorly written, directed, and acted; and it spends so much time trying not to be cliche, it ends up spiraling into an extremely muddled, pathetic, and easily forgettable story that fails miserably even in its desperate attempt to be smart and pretentious.
August 12, 2008
I'm a fan of the Dawson, so maybe I'm biast, but I liked this one.
½ July 22, 2008
Movie was kinda boring. Nothing really happens except for him hallucinating. The whole clown thing was cool, with all the kids laughing at him while he burns. The ending was good. He killed himself because he was locked up in his apartment for so long.
July 8, 2008
I like low bugdet horror movies. Thats a known fact. Thsi onehowever,was exceptional. You get to watch a man drop into a world of self induced madness as he attempts to write a script for a movie in a very short length of time. Through it, you watch as all his past ctches up with him and he's forced to deal with that and his own emotional state. It was good from start to finish, with an ending I had not really expected.
½ July 7, 2008
There are two reasons why I give this 2.5 stars. The writing is surprisingly good for a film with such a low budget. The second reason is James Van Der Beek's acting was above par for a movie of this quality.
What's up with James Van Der Beek's career anyway?
½ July 6, 2008
Slight at best, James Van Der Beek nevertheless brings an unhinged, interesting portrayal to an otherwise ordinary thriller.
½ June 30, 2008
The story basically turns into a "stranded on a desert island" scenario when Van Der Beek has his friend lock him into his own apartment so he can finish his writing and make his deadline. It may not be "Castaway" and it doesn't have the action and zombies of "I Am Legend" but I was surprised that I'd like anything with James Van Der Beek in it. But I did! If you like the lonely madness genre, you may like this.
½ June 27, 2008
really nothing good to say about this movie
April 20, 2008
Sucks.. Shitty plot and shitty cutting
March 22, 2008
Odd film but quite memorable
½ March 12, 2008
This movie was boooring.
February 3, 2008
A pleasant surprise.
½ January 6, 2008
Boring movie with a a great evil clown. Too bad the movie wasn't worth the villain.