Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Reviews

• Jan 17, 2021

I think that this movie is unironically great. I admit that it has some rough edges. It's not perfect but it's a great time for fans of the 1997 classic.

• Jan 03, 2021

The action was solid, the dialogue is pretty good but I recommend the complete version, and play Final Fantasy VII before watching

• Dec 21, 2020

This sequel to this amazing world is to mainly be watched by fans who know the depths and backstory of the legend, but if you came to watch a movie you're in the wrong place. The animation was in contrast with the game and spin off which also inspired it's new modern remake, in accordance to the animation also comes the voice acting, from being carefully handled and the casting directors calling the people of Crisis Core for this project and the English voice over it's definitely no question that this is one of those times the producers in America didn't want this to not be watched in it's original glory, and for this I'm truly grateful.

• Dec 11, 2020

The opening was narrated by a kid. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Oh and. the big grand music they play at the start of FFVII is shown while we watch 3 Red-13's running in a barren wasteland. The rest of the movie is a jumbled mess with Sephiroth knock offs and some pretty decent action.

• Jun 10, 2020

Man, why the history sucks?

Man, why the history sucks?

• Apr 22, 2020

Seen it countless times, even though its far from perfect it caters to the fanbase and does alot of cool things. Graphics were ahead of its time and took the FFVII world to another level. Not neccessarily canon in the end, could be though

• Apr 19, 2020

never really play the games but it was a good movie

never really play the games but it was a good movie

• Apr 16, 2020

Yes, if you have not played Final Fantasy VII, the story might be confusing. However, there is more than enough wikis out there to help with that. From a visual standpoint, Advent Children is a staggering achievement. The motions, the battles, the flow moves so well. If you have not seen this, at least give it a shot. And if you played or even played a part of Final Fantasy VII or are playing Final Fantasy VII Remake now, you owe it to yourself to watch this film, preferably the Complete edition.

• Mar 10, 2020

A Good reunion for the fans who want to remember a good place from their youth.

A Good reunion for the fans who want to remember a good place from their youth.

• Feb 25, 2020

Still one of the best animation film 15 years later.

Still one of the best animation film 15 years later.