Final Impact - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Final Impact Reviews

½ December 24, 2013
PM Entertainment regulars Joseph Mehri and Richard Pepin give us a tale of triumph and tragedy as a former kickboxing champion takes on a protege to train in order to gain in ring revenge against the man who dethroned him as world champion three years earlier. This seems to suggest that Lamas' character may not be totally fulfilled by his post-ring career running a bar that features female oil wrestling. Familar plot done better elsewhere but also done worse elsewhere.
November 1, 2009
Var det här ens filmen vi såg? jag vet inte, men kasst var det.Lorenzo är inget för mig.
½ May 18, 2008
This would have to be the best Lorenzo Lamas movie, in my opinion. One I would like to own on dvd.
April 10, 2008
Lorenzo Lama has recently landed the role of playing Paul Bunyons big, blue ox, Babe in the film: "Fish Don't Fry in the Kitchen, but I Have a Butterknife." Rosie O'Donnel is the obvious choice for Bunyon in my estimation.
March 9, 2008
Yeah, I know it's friggin' Lorenzo Lamas but this was actually a decent low budget flick with plenty of martial arts action and a little heart. It's worth a watch!! Lookout for an appearance by B-movie martial arts action star Gary Daniels!!!
January 10, 2008
Un film poignant aux dialogues touchants et tres bien ecrits. Lorenzo Lamas est egalement au mieux de sa forme et nous offre un florilege de techniques de combat avant-gardistes qui raviront les amateurs d'arts martiaux.
½ January 8, 2008
Ha! this was hilarious!
January 4, 2008
un film trop sous-estime, sur l'univers du kick-boxing et beaucoup plus realiste que "rocky"
November 24, 2007
Lorenzo Lamas, what a guy.
½ June 11, 2007
Needed more Lorenzo.
June 7, 2007
Needed more Lorenzo.
deano
April 22, 2007
Fine pro-kickboxing saga set in seedy Las Vegas; an ex-world kickboxing champ trains an innocent kid for the finals in an effort to avenge his own defeat. Engaging story with slick photography and exciting fights.