Final Move Reviews

• Feb 23, 2020

I don't know who should be blamed, the director or the casting director, but the two male lead actors are terrible in their roles in this movie. The villain is inauthentic, not menacing or terrifying, and is laughable when he delivers his dialogue. The lead detective is pathetic as the grieving and tortured dad who is also the brilliant investigator. And the interaction between the two is as if neither one was trying to carry the scene. I have a feeling that this looked better on paper than on film.