Final Storm (The Storm) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Final Storm (The Storm) Reviews

August 11, 2011
This movie was awful. The acting was horrible! There is so many plot holes this movie looked like Swiss cheese. Quite possibly the dumbest characters ever! There isn't anything good to say about this made for TV movie. Don't waste your time with it. I actually lost IQ points watching it.
July 30, 2011
Lame and preditable.
½ July 5, 2011
Even the breathtakingly inappropriate bum sex scenes, complete lack of coherent storytelling, wooden as a plank acting and confusingly regal "Silas Hendershot" can't save this film from utter self-destruction. One of his worst yet... and still so full of such beautifully realised, searingly hilarious, completely unintentional comedy gold.
June 24, 2011
I'm not really sure what the writer is going for. Is this an apocalyptic movie or a movie about a homicidal maniac? Oh, let's mix them together! What the hell happened to the townspeople, and why are some still there?

The acting was not good, either.
April 24, 2011
Very pleased with this surprisingly good movie. All good performances and good direction and filming. I don't remember ever hearing of this movie so I assume it did b not get a major theater release but it was certainly worthy of it. The only down side was a very strange end that left you with questions.
April 10, 2011
Okay Luke Perry is awesome as a bad guy but with that said the rest of this moive sucked. I really wish I had not watched it. there was no purpose to the storyline and to be honest not much of a storyline either. the ending was the worest part because their was really no closure...it just ends and every body dies. This deffinantly would make it onto my worse movies I've ever seen list.
March 10, 2011
The worst thing that I have ever seen. Even worse than Batman and Robin. Wasted three hours of my life on this piece of crap. The movie made absolutely no sense at all!
Low budget.
Not to bad.
Can be used to make extreme boreness less extreme for 160 minutes.
½ March 10, 2011
Måtte bare ha noe tidsfordriv. Dårlige greier, sånn b-type aktig tv norge mini serie. "Hvis jeg kan kontrollere været, da kan jeg kontrollere verden" Yeay!
½ March 10, 2011
Huff og huff, for en forferdelig dårlig film. og den varer nesten i 3timer!!! Anbefales absolutt ikke!!!
March 10, 2011
I've seen my fair share of disaster movies and there's something about the koncept that always makes it kind of interesting.
Here we have a secret military weather project that of course goes terribly wrong. But it is like the movie makers don't trust the storm (or storms really) to make the viewers pay enough attention, so they throw in a pregnant mexican woman trapped in a basement with the dieing father with a water heater on top on himself, just to make sure.
There is also some other paralell stories taking place that are even more uninteresting.
My copy of this movie is well over 3 hrs. Not even a perfect storm kan fill that amount of time out.
March 10, 2011
Lang film, 2.43, og ikkje den heilt stor opplevinga dette her. Til det er mannskapet for dårleg og ideen held ikkje mål. Nokre scener er bra, men når det vert kompensert med psykedelisk musikk og bildebruk så er det beviset på at dette ikkje er ein toppfilm, dessverre....
March 7, 2011
Mais um filme sem qualquer interesse para a coleco nica de Uwe Boll.
½ February 11, 2011
Dumb ass movie. How gullible is that chick? Steve Bacic was hot though.
½ January 27, 2011
The shakycam is pretty annoying, the rest is entirely trivial average stuff. Still, have to rewatch it with Boll's commentary, ought to be way more entertaining.
January 20, 2011
Ca faisait un certain temps que j'avais envie de regarder quelque chose d'intrinsèquement pourri et ça tombe bien, j'apprends que Uwe Boll a commis un nouveau film. Même s'il ne salope plus les licences de jeux video qui lui passent dans les mains, n'allez pas croire que Boll ait perdu son extraordinaire talent à foirer tout ce qu'il touche. Et pourtant, "Final storm" commençait bien : atmosphère de fin du monde proche de celle de "The mist", image de qualite, acteurs qui jouent correctement...et soudain, plus rien : Boll abandonne tout cela pour servir une insignifiante histoire de psychopathe parfaitement hors-sujet et, bien entendu, epouvantablement mal fagotee. C'est la fin du monde, les villes sont desertees, il y a du trip biblique dans l'air mais non : Boll est persuade que la meilleure chose à faire est de sortir un serial-killer blaireau de son chapeau (Luke Perry en plus, comme quoi il y a des gens qui ont vraiment besoin de bouffer). A mettre sur le tas avec les autres crasses realisees par le monsieur.
½ January 2, 2011
?اش ا برا
December 31, 2010
El final arregla toda la película <3
½ December 29, 2010
Well its the end of the world so the last person you want to let in the door is luke perry!! fair enough you help a guy out in a massive storm but wouldnt you ask a complete stranger to leave when he's fit and the weathers fine? or at least especially when he's walking around looking dodgy at your wife and son lol.
Uwe bolls latest masterpiece, well least its better than his video game films he makes.This film shows he has at least an idea of what he's doing behind the camera if only a very little one. Not sure if its only me but with that ending i kinda thought "well whats the point in watching the damn film if it was all for nothing??