Final Storm (The Storm) Reviews

• Jun 23, 2014

Intense end of the world thriller

Intense end of the world thriller

• Jun 05, 2014

This movie was... weird. The synapsis I read was: "Members of a farm family think they are the only survivors of an apocalyptic storm" After I watched it, I didn't get it. You would think that the movie would have something to do with a storm, but that only took place for the first 10-15 minutes, then they were dealing with this Silas guy, who appeared to be some religious person, so you start to think apocalypse; but then he turned out to be a psycho stalker weirdo. Then it kind of ends like the apocalypse Silas described. I didn't get it.

• Feb 02, 2014

A very awkwardly cast film. from beginning to end I could not let go of the fact that Stve Bacic and Lauren Holly looked more like Son and Mother than Husband and wife. Along with the not so thought out casting the film had a "OK" build up (along with the creepy uber religious stranger) till somewhere in the writing process the writer must have went "F*** it!" and produced the crap "Climactic" ending where the planets fall at you literally.

• Oct 02, 2013

Decent acting (and a semi-nude scene with Lauren Holly!) in a story with interesting family dynamic/outside threat with a past thriller, but it's inexplicably wrapped in what is possibly an apocalyptic, end of the world "mystery" that adds nothing but confusion to the plot. Overall never quite sure what to make of what we're seeing and end up feeling unsettled for all the wrong reasons. Fail.

• Jun 20, 2013

turns out, the apocalypse was the least of their problems.

turns out, the apocalypse was the least of their problems.

• Jan 27, 2013

Strangely disconnected duel plot lines that never converge. The end of the movie leaves you wondering what just happened.

• Nov 26, 2012

Okay Luke Perry is awesome as a bad guy but with that said the rest of this moive sucked. I really wish I had not watched it. there was no purpose to the storyline and to be honest not much of a storyline either. the ending was the worest part because their was really no closure...it just ends and every body dies. This deffinantly would make it onto my worse movies I've ever seen list.

• Sep 02, 2012

Garbage. An utter waste of time. The plot is completely muddled and unfeasible, there is really no "storm", and no cool special effects or scenery to distract the viewer. Yeah, I guess the acting is fine. So what? That helps about as much as lipstick on a pig. This movie is sorry: period.

• May 13, 2012

Lots of potential but very poorly executed story.

Lots of potential but very poorly executed story.

• Mar 04, 2012

This movie is actually pretty good.

This movie is actually pretty good.