Find Love Reviews

• Aug 03, 2009

Find Love feels unscripted and real. The dialogue, cinematography and subtlety of plot make it feel this way. These are all good things. However, I'm not quite convinced that these people have found love. The acting, while respectable, isn't great. And the chemistry between these two actors is certainly lacking. Not good when it comes to a romance film. So, for this reason it loses points with me. Otherwise, I thought it explored some interesting themes and was entertaining.

• Feb 15, 2009

Don't recommend it. Not so good.

Don't recommend it. Not so good.

• May 13, 2008

I like to appreciate low-budget films with artistic integrity and i've seen some excellent ones. Unfortunately, this is not one of them. I liked the intensity of how the camera captured the emotion of each scene and the fact that the whole movie went without even mentioning the names of the two characters. However, something was lacking, maybe the level of excitement or the story itself, or the notion of how love was portrayed. I couldn't connect and that is mainly what lost my interest. You're left to draw your own conclusions as to what happens in the end between him and her, but after a while, I just wanted to see the closing credits.

• Feb 23, 2008

A charming little movie. Probably one of the lowest budget full-length flicks I've seen but with more 'heart' than your typical Hollywood product. I dug its 'realness'.

• Jan 30, 2008

It can be debated whether these two fall in love or not, but that just goes to show how well the characters are developed and the story flows. This is an excellent indi film that could even charm certain indi haters.

• Nov 16, 2007

This movie was a realistic look at falling in love. If you like Before Sunset and Before Sunrise you will like this film.

• Nov 11, 2007

Surprisingly quite good...but I'm no Ebert, according to my movie quizes!

Surprisingly quite good...but I'm no Ebert, according to my movie quizes!

• Nov 08, 2007

Horribly amateur film. Superficial, to say the least.

Horribly amateur film. Superficial, to say the least.

• Oct 09, 2007

I have to say that I was really blown away by this rather simplistic movie about falling in love. The cinematography and audio were very original and superb; I liked the edge they gave to the film. It felt very real to me.

• Aug 23, 2007

Moments. She is the best news broadcaster. Good acting from the 3 main characters.