Finder's Fee - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Finder's Fee Reviews

March 26, 2015
good twisty thriller and director debut fore 'survivor" host jeff probst
February 18, 2015
For having surely the most predictable 'twist' I've seen in a film, this loses marks. Tension is built up well and the plot is ok but it would work better on stage than on film.
½ February 8, 2015
A nice story well enacted. Wonder if it was a Play originally. Nice twists makes it an exciting watch
November 19, 2014
Well paced stage play for the screen. There's a fair amount of tension involved surrounding the winning ticket.
November 7, 2014
Interesting, almost a Hitchcock style setting, but loses it way in some daft ways.
May 25, 2014
Well-acted twisty-ploted film about a lost wallet, 6 million dollar lottery ticket, a poker game and how far one is willingly to go for a lot of money.
February 15, 2014
Jeff Probst is lucky he had a top notch cast. They helped him out.
January 22, 2014
Excellent movie. Pretty funny, very compelling, very thrilling, with strong performances from its cast, especially Reynolds and Lillard. And a great directorial debut from Survivor host Jeff Probst.
½ January 9, 2014
I didn't hate it.... the ending was a little lame. elephant juice.
½ December 1, 2013
great movie.. its one of those "what would you do?" types... cheesey but suspensful.. not knowing the outcome, and the twist at the end was not expected one bit.. i would take the damn lottery ticket and say "YOUR BEAT"
½ June 3, 2013
Who'd ever think that I'd be saying that Jeff Probst, host extraordinaire of survivor, would, as his first feature, direct a well-written, taut suspenseful little film, it has a great set up, and keeps the tension building slowly throughout, i never knew how it was gonna play out, it's essentially a play, but it never feels boring, im surprised he got so many established actors for this, and they all do good jobs, i dont know if jeff probst will ever make another movie, but if its as good as this, i cant wait to see it
October 1, 2012
Great story. Awesome ending.
July 24, 2012
one of the best Independent movies i have every seen a must see
April 27, 2012
i did like this movie a lot lot of conning going on
½ February 14, 2012
Kept me interested all the way but a little confusing. "Fishman" was extremely annoying. I would watch again if it was on tv perhaps-that's about it.
½ December 17, 2011
It begins promising enough, but the intriguing basis is ruined very early on. It turns into a drolling, boring mess with annoyingly indecisive characters. The twist at the end just becomes a last attempt to save this shit film, it did nothing but come off as cliche. This movie was flat warm soda that tasted like piss.
½ October 22, 2011
When it comes to 6 million dollars, a lot can happen, friends turn into enemies, girlfriends walks out, cops turn bad, cousins deceive cousins !! This movie is amazing. The movie is a slow mover from the beginning, but gets interesting once the POKER games begin. The ending is simply mind blowing. Very nice movie. Too bad Ryan doesn't get a lead role in this. He would have done much better Erik.
Movies turns out to be a 6.5/10 :)
April 30, 2011
Had me guessing all the way up to the end which helped me forgive some of the poor acting. The ending was a complete shocker.
½ July 1, 2010
interesting movie, seems like it was written for the stage and it has one (big) fatal flaw, but fun.good early performance by Ryan Reynolds and a good 1st movie (writing and directing) from the host of Survivor - who knew?
January 15, 2010
Pretty good movie actually. I was pleasently suprised. Erik Palladino is awesome!