Finder's Fee - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Finder's Fee Reviews

September 11, 2009
Really slow paced movie, filmed in one room the entire way. About a group of friends, lottery tickets, and poker. Nice flip at the end
½ August 9, 2009
Decent little Friday night movie. Decent performances (especially Earl Jones), story pretty good (but not without its flaws) and a bit of tension. Downside is Matthew Lillard is irritating as ever, Ryan Reynolds hardly does anything and the ending has one twist too many for me. Worth seeing though, not a bad little indie movie at all.
½ August 8, 2009
Being a Ryan Reynolds fan I had to check this one out. It surprised me. It was a lot better than I expected. I suggest anyone that wants to find a lost gem to rent this one.
January 29, 2009
I wanted to like it, but I just couldn't. Elch...It really actually pissed me off.
½ December 22, 2008
An interesting tale of morals. You find you ask yourself what you would do in a similar situation. Tense, gripping suspense which keeps you guessing right up until the end.
October 15, 2008
this is a stroke of genious if you ask me. It has always fascinated me when a movie is set in just one room and in "real time". Its such an exciting movie, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love the ending, one of the best endings I have ever seen, and I usually look at the person whos watching the movie with me at the end to see their shocked expression:D
June 23, 2008
Amazing movie... very well done and entertaining.
Awesome actors and I love the ending
May 29, 2008
This was a good movie by far
½ May 27, 2008
Probst has crafted a nifty little story for his film debut, and I'm actually looking forward to see what he'll do next. Who knew?
May 12, 2008
HILLARIOUS and James Earl Jones!
April 5, 2008
Slow but a good story!
½ March 7, 2008
good movie about loyalty, gambling and hustling... the whole movie was shot in the living room. it has got its up and downs, but in the end you gotta admit, that it was worth watching it.
March 2, 2008
i did like this movie a lot lot of conning going on
½ February 8, 2008
A decent twist at the end can not save this movie from being just awful.
February 8, 2008
Really good movie, maybe a little slow and thin of contents but as a poker player i must admit that this movie really got to me.
February 2, 2008
Pretty good movie with a clever twist at the very end.
½ January 9, 2008
very slow at starting,in fact i almost switched it off but im glad i didnt.the whole film is set in one flat and works very well.some good plot twists and really good to see james earl jones in a cracking part.just about makes up for the slow start.
January 8, 2008
matthew lillard and ryan reynolds are two of my favorites. the team up alone makes me love it.
½ December 18, 2007
never really expected the crazy twist at the end
½ November 17, 2007
Very weird but not so good. Good actors though.