Reviews

• Nov 20, 2018

No plot but more of a promotional historical infomercial tour or docudrama of the the yoga/ meditation of an actual communion who practice the art of "Ananda" . Actress Elizabeth Rohm plays the fictitious reporter, Juliet Palmer, given an assignment to write a report on the pact visiting one in California from New York City. Although , the character journalist asked all type of questions, it still feels like it was not enough.

• Apr 30, 2014

It is a highly inspirational and heart touching movie with a very genuine message to humanity that simple living and high thinking is the REAL way of life. Juliet's (actor) journey is like anybody else's journey towards a discovery that living in harmony and peace IS possible in today's world. This is a very solid and practical example for the world which is filled with so much discord and other conflicts. Highly recommended to watch this movie. Enjoy!

• Apr 27, 2014

This can barely be called a movie at all. It's an hour and a half long advertisement for yet another new age organization claiming to have the answer to being happy. The parts where they mention Jesus, Buddha and their founder's mentor are jarring in their audacity. The transparent way that cities are made to look bad, even if what they show is true con to living in the city, is a childish attempt to make their commune look better. The best was when their solar 'engineer' claimed to have a battery, sorry not a battery because batteries are toxic, an energy storage device that consisted of some copper pipe and a magnet. This is an innovative way to advertise a cult. One that claims peace is within you but is constantly dependent on the community its built. Its presentation style of using a critic turned believer is incredibly cliched and poorly written. Right down to her editor wanting to go there as well. Why everyone has to have Indian sounding names and wear Indian clothes is beyond me. You should be able to have peace just being yourself. This is not a movie and it sucks.

• Apr 03, 2014

If you've ever wondered what's missing in your life, despite having everything, WATCH this film. It will touch your soul and leave you inspired!

• Mar 03, 2014

This movie really touches the heart and soul. It is based on real experience and shows there is a different way of living, it proves there is hope for the future if we put our spiritual growth in the first place. Both grown ups and youngsters will feel incredibly inspired and nurtured after watching this movie!

• Mar 01, 2014

A story of hope for a better world.. To be shared with all open hearts and minds.

• Feb 28, 2014

Happiness is a choice. This extraordinary movie lets you look into the eyes of people who have made that choice, through a spiritual community lifestyle. I wept, I laughed, and I found happiness in the mere viewing of this film.

• Feb 27, 2014

I am recommending this film to all my friends. Especially my friends with kids, I think we need to raise our kids with more happiness and kindness. Finding Happiness is a very inspirational film.

• Feb 27, 2014

Something for everyone in this movie--because we are all trying to find happiness. The movie depicts many aspects of an experiment that has been underway for almost 45 years. It is so inspiring to see what is possible when like-minded individuals come together behind shared ideals to create a new way to live. If you have any interest in living in community or pursuing your spiritual yearnings this film is for you. But even if not, I am sure there are parts that will strike a chord within your being and inspire you to make changes leading to greater happiness and a more fulfilled life.

• Feb 27, 2014

An inspiring story about real people, choosing to live a life of service and love. Very beautiful.