Finding Nemo Reviews

• 5h ago

Finding Nemo is a great movie that shows how family will do whatever they need to for their family. The dad in this movie, Marlin fights to get his son, Nemo back who was caught by fisherman. Nemo also attempts to try and escape and get back to his dad. They both find the important values of family and they realize how important it is to get back to each other no matter what challenge they face.

• 6d ago

this film is misleading because i found that disabled fish within five seconds off the film and but i would smash the living daylights out of dory

• Nov 27, 2022

As someone who cannot take a lot of story line I feel like finding nemo could be a whollllllllllllle lot shorter.

• Nov 26, 2022

The best movie ever animated!

The best movie ever animated!

• Nov 18, 2022

cult / recommended / pastime

cult / recommended / pastime

• Nov 17, 2022

One of the best animated movies I've ever seen. Shows us survival, hope, and never giving up.

• Nov 13, 2022

Is fun for kids and adults, but not my favorites 8.7/10

Is fun for kids and adults, but not my favorites 8.7/10

• Nov 01, 2022

After seeing this movie, I thought fish could talk. I went snorkeling in Mcnutt, Wyoming and didn't see no talking fish. I tried talking to them but they swam away. Very unrealistic movie. DO NOT WATCH!!??!?!?!? COULD RUIN LIFE FOR YOU WARNING WARNING EERERERERERE.

• Oct 29, 2022

Definitely Worth Watching

Definitely Worth Watching

• Oct 27, 2022

9.5/10. Another all time Pixar classic.

9.5/10. Another all time Pixar classic.