Finding Noah Reviews

• Dec 23, 2018

More idiots looking for a fairy tale canoe...they'd have a better chance of finding Santa's house in the North Pole.

• Jun 19, 2016

Interesting to see Mt. Ararat in all its grim splendor. But don't count on finding Noah!

• Oct 10, 2015

Not only is the the worst movie I have seen all year but, it is possibly the worst documentary I HAVE EVER SEEN. It is pretty much just a couple of guys climbing a mountain while wearing GoPro's.

• Oct 08, 2015

Implicit in the promise of a documentary entitled "Finding Noah" is that something--anything--will actually be found. There is no movie in this 120+ minute equivalent of your neighbor sharing their collection of cat photo albums, despite how hard the filmmakers try to convince you that there is. Because what really matters is "the search" -- which would perhaps soften the blow a little if the title of the film was "Searching for Noah." This one night only special event may show up in a Redbox eventually, in which case do yourself a tremendous favor and randomly hit the selection button and take home whatever else happens to show up.

• Oct 08, 2015

Well shot, but disappointing. It should have been on cable instead of paying $12.50 at the theater.

• Oct 08, 2015

A movie that dares ask the question: "Are you willing to give us money and waste more time in your life asking if there was an actual Adam and Eve?" Please stop making these stupid movies. It's an insult to humanity.