Fiona - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fiona Reviews

February 11, 2011
The movie appeared so real I couldn't stop watching it. The end was not what I thought it would be. This movie is not for PG types, very realistic. I am wondering if a lot of the scenes were real and if the supporting cast were actually like the characters they seemed to be portraying.
½ December 24, 2009
Thi movie is just WOW not for everyone
October 20, 2009
A REALLY F***ed up movie you have to see to believe
½ February 19, 2009
Fiona is shot on the cheaps using an unknown cast and bad film stock...or perhaps digital cameras. Despite its attempts at gritty realism and its unflinching use of woefully unromantic nudity, Fiona is not good. Amos Kollek no doubt wrote what I imagine was a great and gutsy script. His problem is that he thinks he can direct as well. Unfortunately, nothing is further from the truth. The flick is goofy, staged, and unbelievable. I give it more than one star only because, when you really listen to the dialogue and try to imagine competent people delivering it, you can tell that the project began with no small amount of merit. Hey Kollek...crotch shots might be edgy, but only the French will instantly think you're making art.
½ July 20, 2008
The low-budget look of the film does suit the story well, but the picture that is painted is a very familiar one.