Fire from Below Reviews

• Jul 02, 2014

2014-07-02 watched for 2nd time

2014-07-02 watched for 2nd time

• Oct 22, 2013

Calling anyone looking for schlock! The crystal protagonist is a compound looking for anyone it can to kill. The sets are mediocre. The acting is on par with the 80's shoot on video movie. I paid a buck for this movie and it;s well worth it just to make the predictable moments into a drinking. Oh, look for the lake farts around 37 minutes in.

• Jan 10, 2013

Kevin Sorbo does not save this movie from being an awful mess. Fire from Below is pitiful but still laughable with friends.

• Jul 09, 2012

What I expect for a disaster movie. All Sorbo's movies seem like B movies. A little unbelievable but entertaining.

• May 20, 2012

Bit of a silly, but cheap evil presence for a low-budget movie. Poor script, weak locations.

• Jun 26, 2011

I haven't seen acting this bad since my fourth grade class play. My word, this is unwatchable!

• NaWie M Super Reviewer
    Feb 05, 2011

I still dont know what this Movie was all about? I dont want to break off my head and if anyone wants to watch it. Go on, but please AT YOUR OWN RISK! If anyone really likes Movies with Fire, watch "Fire Serpent" Fire Serpent atleast made sense. lol

• Jul 23, 2010

Sorbo, Sorbo, Sorbo. What happened? From the highs of Hercules to this. Well, admittedly, I had a lot of fun watching it, being a scientist. This is possibly the most scientifically inaccurate film ever conceived, but still good for a laugh... Watch out for the CGI office that the 'industrialist' works in - I love that the production was too cheap to get a day in a hi rise office block! Ha!

• Jul 13, 2010

Stupid & so so low budget!

Stupid & so so low budget!

• Jul 09, 2010

The only good thing about this movie was getting to see Marengo Cave & Bluesprings Cavern, both Indiana Caves. I live about 7 miles from BSC.