Fired! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fired! Reviews

December 18, 2012
Haven't heard about it.
September 27, 2012
ooh yes, i will watch anything with Sarah Silverman.
She is teh sex
June 10, 2012
Not a huge fan of Woody Allen, although I enjoyed Goodbye, Girl! We'll see.
May 15, 2012
another femenistic movie...oops!
April 10, 2012
a funny documentary wherein people share their stories about being fired and life experiences.
April 9, 2012
cant stand woody allen shows
March 27, 2012
Very insightful and makes you feel ok about your shortcomings by the end
March 7, 2012
It wasn't very good, it could have been way better.
½ June 23, 2010
Definitely glad that I've never been fired. I just . . . stop working, I suppose. I guess I never realized how many documentaries I own until this movie. Probably quite a few more than normal people . . .
ScoopOnline
December 19, 2009
Getting Fired By Woody Allen Was Just The Beginning
December 5, 2009
Meh. shotty directing but the interviews are nice. great cameos, but that doesn't make a good movie
September 18, 2009
I won't lie. I was forced to watch this in a class I don't really care for, so that might have tainted my thoughts a bit. Aside from that, it's a documentary filled with funny anecdotes from actors, comedians, and other "celebrities" about getting fired. That's it.
August 22, 2009
I know it was a doc but it was just bad.
July 1, 2009
A humorous look at a not very humorous condition: being fired. This viewer can relate to the subject matter, as he has been fired from numerous jobs, and he has dealt with many of the issues touched on here. The actress, Annabelle Gurwitch, after being fired from a play by Woody Allen, sets out on a quest to interview people from all walks of life to try to find how people cope with losing their livelihood. A lot of the material is tongue-in-cheek, but the underlying message is quite apporpriate in today's economy. The way to get over the trauma of being let go, canned, down-sized, right-sized (my personal favorite), or just plain fired, is to see it as an opportunity to re-invent yourself, capitalizing on your strengths and go out and find another job. This viewer found it quite entertaining, and while it may not be a recipe for recovery, it certainly doesn't hurt to find something to laugh about in the midst of what can undermine one's self-worth. A great deal of humor, but some real poignancy as well, especially the footage about the GM workers in Lansing, MI.
½ June 22, 2009
I enjoyed watching how the folks involved in the film all tried their best to turn something devastating in their lives into something positive and a chance for a new beginning.
½ May 23, 2009
actually i haven't finished the dvd, because it's broken. but so far so good...
April 16, 2009
Tim Allen is in it, so it has to be good.
March 11, 2009
There is no Closed Caption because I am deaf then unfair!
October 27, 2008
tim allen and andy dick are in it, but it still looks interesting. hmm.