First Descent Reviews

• Jun 15, 2019

I turned on my TV! Descent comprised my mind.. I know see how people are getting help. I used to have a problem with help. Thank you because I now know people have problems with organ donating. I know people have problems with organ donating and they should consult an expert in they're problems field.

• Jul 16, 2014

4/10 Kinda boring, couple of nice landscape pictures but most of the time pretty low

• Sep 07, 2013

(**): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img] Great scenery and stunts, but the film left me uninterested as it went along. Fair at best.

• Apr 11, 2013

i love snowboarding!

i love snowboarding!

• Dec 19, 2012

A WIERD YET COOL ADVENTURE MOVIE.

A WIERD YET COOL ADVENTURE MOVIE.

• Jan 30, 2011

Documentaries are rarely filmed in scope, but I suppose it is fitting that the epic world of Alaskan snowboarding is shot that way. This doc is way too long, but there is some spectacular footage.

• Jul 26, 2010

i love this movie it so good

i love this movie it so good

• Apr 28, 2010

really nice doco...nicely laid out... great visuals

really nice doco...nicely laid out... great visuals

• Feb 15, 2010

Siinä se nyt sitten on (oli). Ensimmäinen näkemäni varsinainen lautaleffa. Ei mikään järisyttävän huono, mutta ei hyväkään. Melko pitkäveteinen.

• Jul 29, 2009

If you are in to any board sports you'll like this documentary. Gives a good look on the history of snowboarding and the effects the new generation of riders will have on the sport's future. Not to mention a super fun soundtrack.