The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh Reviews

• Apr 04, 2015

The best basketball and most fun hoops movie ever. Think I'm joking, here are my top ten reasons why. http://thefishthatsavedpittsburgh.com/havent-you-heard/top-10-reasons-why-the-fish-that-saved-pittsburgh-is-the-best-basketball-movie-ever/

• Mar 23, 2014

One of the weirdest premises for a movie ever, some good jokes, some good basketball, but yeah, don't watch if you want quality

• Dec 17, 2012

I AM A PISCES AND THIS TEAM IS ALL PISCES OUT OF PITTSBURGH IN 1979. I WAS A LIL GIRL WHEN I FIRST WATCHED THIS MOVIE WITH MY FAMILY. I LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE I JUST CAN'T FIND IT NO PLACE.

• Sep 05, 2012

Lots of fun, but really bad...

Lots of fun, but really bad...

• Jun 16, 2012

The Doctor is in the house in this 70's classic.

The Doctor is in the house in this 70's classic.

• Feb 22, 2012

Julius Erving in the starring role of this hilariously bad movie made it worth watching for me. The whole concept is absolutely ridiculous with the team cutting the rest of the team and only signing players with Pisces as their star sign, and the halftime of the final game being delayed in time to reset their horoscopes for the day by "the longest halftime show in basketball history" but is a good laugh with some surprisingly good basketball scenes added in. The final game includes other NBA players such as Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

• Dec 21, 2011

essentially the original semi pro movie... black stereo typing, inaccurately native american stereo types and some team uniforms that are out of sight... its defo worth a watch if your old school basketball fan. im still wondering if my mrs will married because i play 1-on-0 in a cold, crime high hood playground... GOLD.

• Aug 30, 2011

This is no Space Jam, in fact thereâ??s not a lot here it , but it is deliciously 70â??s and features Dr J and a scene of the Mellon Arena Dome opening fully, which is cool. Sadly the premise is more than a little weak and seemed like it was loosely stitched together to pump a ultra70s soundtrack and watch Dr J Dunk.

• Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburghs only true basketball team

Pittsburghs only true basketball team

• Aug 25, 2010

Definately a classic!!!! Love this movie!

Definately a classic!!!! Love this movie!