Fist of the Vampire - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fist of the Vampire Reviews

December 1, 2013
One of the most awful things I've ever seen.
½ November 9, 2013
Blood Sport meets Underworld, with the feel of FrankenPimp. Sounds good? Ah..........., no. However, the fight sequences were O.K. and the all too brief nudity was rewarding. 1.5/5.0.
June 9, 2013
Fist of the Vampire is one of the worst films I've seen recently - possibly ever. What it mostly is a charming amateurish attempt at an action horror film. What it winds up being is an exercise in boredom, which is funny because it's filled to the brim with action, nudity, horror and heavy metal music. It's so poorly filmed, poorly acted and poorly put together that you begin to wonder about your sanity after a while. There were a few laugh out loud moments that were unintentionally funny, but not enough of them. It seems to take itself way too seriously most of the time. I wish it had been a little more self-aware because it would have been a little more entertaining. Despite it all, I look forward to more movies from director Len Kabasinski.
½ January 25, 2013
Bites off more then they can chew.
August 15, 2012
Violent, bloody, some nudity. 0/10
½ June 25, 2012
Boring. The acting is awful, the effects are terrible, and the story is so slow and uninteresting. It tries to be badass but do to the low budget it feels like a film high school kids would had made. The film doesn't hold together very well and the characters seem to get lost behind the cheap action. Very few things get explained leaving this film to be a disappointing bore.
October 11, 2011
Not bad for a low budget film.
½ August 11, 2011
5th May 2011

Oh dear this was just awful.
January 24, 2011
Completely the worst movie I have ever seen. I liked the opening scene, I really did, until they got up to the 30 second mark. It's all downhill from there. The acting is awful, the effects are awful, the lines are awful, the whole thing is just a complete embarrassment to horror fans. 0/10.
bbcfloridabound
December 7, 2009
Not The Worst movie I have ever seen, wouldn't rate it as high as a B-Movie this is low budget kind of a cult type of film, after all its produced by Killer Wolf Films, I got my Copy from Mill Creeks Mortuary of Madness collection, if your into these type films I say you better go out and by this 50 Movie collection, it runs about twenty bucks. What we have is a cop looking for the folks who killed his parents 30 years ago, and when he finds them they haven?t changed a bit, ahhh Vampires, plenty of action, some nudity (Not enough) Few Lesbians running around, and some underground fighting. Special affects were Ok with bullet flashes and bullets that bounced off of Aluminum. All and all a 3 star movie. If you give this one a 4 or 5 you need to add me to your friends list., cause you?re my kind of people.
½ August 30, 2008
Just may be the worst flick ever.
August 24, 2008
Best movie in the world!
July 24, 2008