Five Fingers of Steel Reviews

• Apr 26, 2013

Five Fingers Of Steel Is An Enjoyable Watch, Despite The Fact The Film Is Terribly Made. Like Most Martial Arts B-Movies The Story Is Rubbish & Mainly Focuses On Their Fight Scenes. This Film Is No Different, This Features Plenty Of Fight Sequences To Keep The Martial Arts Fan Interested, Sadly However As This Is Such An Old Film & Is Not As Well Known As Others The Picture Quality Isn't Great But Is Watchable Also As It Was Released Internationally There Is Bad English Dubbing. The Best Quality Of This Film However Is The Fact That It Features Hwang Jang Lee, Martial Arts Fans May Know Him As The Lord Of Super kicks, Or As The Villain In The Jackie Chan Classics, "Drunken Master" & "Snake In Eagle's Shadow".

• Jul 09, 2012

One of the worst films I have seen in a while. The fact I found it for a pound in the pound store should have said it all really but we figured for that price what was there to lose? The film is so badly phased and it's just one of those ones where people just randomly fight each other for no real reason until the show down at the end. The end is probably the worst ending I have ever seen in my life and made me and my cousin laugh so hard I cried. So maybe it's worth it for that but I would recommend watching it on high speed if you have that option on your DVD player which is what we did, otherwise who knows how long you'll have to endure it for. Seriously, the DVD box doesn't even say... Or you could just not get this film at all and save yourself the trouble..