Five the Hard Way (1970) - Rotten Tomatoes

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

In this action film, a racer of three-wheeled motorcycles finds himself the object of his rival's girlfriend's attention. He rejects her, and she retaliates by telling her boyfriend that the hero raped her. In return, the rival and his pals beat up the hero and kill his fiancee.

Cast

Tony Lorea
as Announcer
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Five the Hard Way

There are no critic reviews yet for Five the Hard Way. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Five the Hard Way

The new MST3K Netflix original has been released and I decided to expose myself to some of the old episodes available for streaming on Hulu and Netflix (there is a different random selection on each platform). Whether it is Joel or Mike watching these awful movies with the bots I do not envy the torture they are put through. Their snarky comments add some entertainment value, but my ratings are based on the movie's quality itself and not the extra material broadcast from the satellite of love. I don't know what the title Five the Hard Way means. On MST3K they used the title The Side Hackers, which makes more sense. In a backwoods area of California a dirt-bike racer has invented a new exciting (?) sport. Side Hacking! Dirt-bikes are modified with a platform where a sidecar might be and a second rider acts as a counter weight while the motorcycle takes tight turns (the counter weight guys often nearly scrape their butt in the dirt hanging off the platform). There's a villainous psychotic leader of a biker gang. This is another one that because of repetitive race coverage footage and bad Dukes of Hazzard like plotting required me to skip through.

Byron Brubaker
Byron Brubaker

This is possibly the most embarrassing racing film ever made.

Sylvester Kuo
Sylvester Kuo

Five the Hard Way Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Five the Hard Way on our Movie forum!

News & Features