FlashForward - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

FlashForward Reviews

October 4, 2012
i'll give it a shot. i don't think it will be that good. but you never know, after all the guy from shakespeare in love is in it. haha
½ January 29, 2012
Ok it's not a movie, and untill now the first season it's not even ended, but It's nice and kinda different from all the others series I've watched (one tree hill, the oc, a bit of csi)
I'm enjoying it and I hope they will start soon to televise the new episodes, after the christmas pause.
Oh no! I've just seen they will televise the episode #11 the 10th of march in the USA :(
I'm sad now LOL
½ October 27, 2011
Should of gotten another season.
May 27, 2011
bad science, good show
½ August 22, 2010
Many of the episodes dragged on, and was unnecessary... only a few awesome parts.
June 14, 2010
Objawienie serialowe 2009. ┼?wietny pomys┼?, dobrze wykreowane postacie, kapitalny scenariusz... Polecam! A┼╝ dziwne, ┼╝e producent nie zdecydowa┼? si─? na kolejny sezon. Szkoda :(
June 12, 2010
Started good, but then it was off air for too long and I lost interest. I guess I wasn't the only one because it was not renewed by ABC.
June 7, 2010
Thought the show died out in the middle, but the ending was awesome and made me want a second season (which isn't going to happen). I thought the concept was genius and i'm looking forward to reading the book.
May 24, 2010
The show was cancelled but Im not giving up! There still 1 episode more to go people! Keep watching (cause I hope the 2nd blackout for the higgs is done LOL). They have made this show as I knew it would be, and that's why I also RECOMEND the book to you.

Acting: Dominic Monaghan has proved that he can make an awesome villain with some good heart (Simon's sister, Anabelle, situation in the story was incredible! In the book his brother is the one on situation), Joseph as Mark Bendford is awesome too, inspiring as Sonya as Olivia, very well done (I love more Penny from LOST). Jonh Cho as Demetri is incredible, loved it (his my other fave next to Simon). Jack as Lloyd Simcoe (very well done, as is so like the book!), got my 5 stars and more. Incredible acting, everything.

Music: Love all the songs used on this show.
CGI Effects: They are great for a TV show, so I give it a 5 stars.
Goyer: He has done a great work with this show, and I hope he does more proyects as FLASHFORWARD in a future.

To end this short review (that I know I will re-write in a couple of days), 5 full stars as always, not cause Im a fan of the show and book, is cause it has all the cualities I look for a show: passion, acting, 7th Art inspiration, and yes, music on every minute of it making me think that it will be over soon...FLASHFORWARD changed my life. Hope it has changed yours.
March 19, 2010
sounds like it should be brilliant, but there are too many annoying characters to care about
March 13, 2010
One of the most original and thrilling new TV shows in a long time. A brilliant, riveting and absolutely ingenious television series that packs explosive non-stop action, powerful drama and sizzling suspense that will blow you away with every episode. A mind-blowing and exhilarating adrenaline rush of a series. It has great storyline and an incredible cast of actors who all deliver fantastic performances with intensity and enduring emotionally depth. Joseph Fiennes is sensational, one of his best roles in a long time and finally is able to show his star like quality. Dominic Monaghan makes his triumphant return to television after his run on Lost, he shows a devilishly charming and strong compelling side of himself we have not seen yet. He plays a character who's wickedly intense and truly brilliant. Courtney B. Vance is terrific. John Cho is excellent. That's just to name a few of the great actors who deliver great performances.
½ March 4, 2010
a great show so far : )
½ March 1, 2010
L'idee est geniale. j'ai quand meme ecouter la serie en une soiree, mais on dirait qu'il manque juste une petite coche pour que ce soit excellent. Tres bien tout de meme.
½ February 22, 2010
Trop de personnages suspects ! limite 1 ├á chaque ├ępisode et jamais de confirmation. En l├ęger fil rouge, cette histoire de puits en Afrique mais bon ├ža nourrit pas son homme... En resum├ę on se fait chier quoi ! Alors que le pilote ├ętait tr├Ęs prometteur. J'ai l'impression que la cl├ę (qui va nous mener en avril 2010 est super basique et que d'ici l├á ├ža temporise ├á mort et du coup ils essayent d'├ętoffer les persos pour nous les resservir en saison 2. Mais l'alchimie ne passe pas (en tout cas pas pour moi), et idem j'ai beaucoup de mal avec la t├¬te de Joseph Fiennes. On parle bcp de cette s├ęrie comme du nouveau LOST mais rien ├á voir! Dans LOST les persos ├ętaient super et on pouvaient ne parler que de leur vie ou de leur pass├ę et c'├ętait passionnant mais l├á... J'accorde une ultime chance pour le retour en Mars et si c'est du m├¬me genre je d├ęcroche...
January 26, 2010
Decent TV show but can't keep me interested throughout the season.
½ January 11, 2010
I'm sad now LOL
½ January 8, 2010
Excellent series, Cant wait to see series 2..
December 25, 2009
Curious way to spend 10 hours of your life :)) I loved watching "Lost" actors in new roles..
but nevertheless, quite captivating!
December 16, 2009
Very nice serie... Luv it!!!
December 8, 2009
ok so far. started slow but it seems to start to pick up.