Flatball: A History of Ultimate Reviews

• Oct 03, 2017

A must see film if you play Ultimate or ever played Ultimate! An interesting and fascinating look into one sports and culture and one of the world's fastest-growing sports if you didn't play. Warsen weaves film clips, assorted media and interviews from larger than life participants into a wonderful documentary. Excellent narration by "that guy" Alec Baldwin. Two Big Thumbs Up, while holding on to the disc!

• Sep 22, 2017

I like documentaries. This one is excellent and it captures a great era for a great sport that many have never heard of. It's on Netflix. I stayed up too late watching it.

• Jul 16, 2017

Excellent depiction of the transition from a laid back game to a serious sport.

Excellent depiction of the transition from a laid back game to a serious sport.

• Jun 11, 2017

Awesome job by Dennis Warsen really capturing a history of a sport I have long played and loved. It is not the easiest sport to bring to life. Much of the history is an oral one with limited video to bring it to life. But Dennis does a great job filling in these gaps with interviews with the giants of the game. I highly recommend this movie to all who care at all about ultimate, but also to those just looking for a cool story about a counterculture sport.