Flesh Wounds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flesh Wounds Reviews

½ October 8, 2013
This movie is cheap. Apparently the characters are all deaf. The enemies can't hear yelling and noises 20 feet away. The supposed special ops team is also deaf, being that unsilenced rounds are shot in the jungle, and can't be heard more than 15 feet away. These special ops people can't shoot terrorists, can't shoot weapons if they specialize in knives. They don't follow any military protocol other than the hold sign, as they stand in wide open spaces and yell "you bastard." Oh and sexual harassment is tolerated in the military apparently.
I wanted to like the movie but everything sucked, CGI, acting, story, directing, especially the directing.
STAY AWAY!!!
½ August 3, 2013
Alcohol would have helped
½ November 20, 2012
One of the worst direct-to-video Kevin Sorbo led Predator/Universal Soldier knockoffs I've ever seen.
October 15, 2012
How does Sorbo get all the low budget films? Camera shots seemed lame. Must be the director.

It was action adventure with plenty of stunts. Mainly set in a jungle theme. Probably would have been better as a book.
You never see the half man half robot through the movie. Last few minutes maybe.
½ September 22, 2012
I may have found the worst movie ever