Flicka - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flicka Reviews

½ October 6, 2016
I very much enjoy this film whenever I watch it. The locations are amazing & the cinematography are brilliant & cool! The father-daughter chemistry between Lohman & McGraw is spot-on, along with their performances. I fell in love with the Katy character. Definitely my kinda girl.
August 14, 2016
My favorite movie!!!!!
May 16, 2016
wow it looks good I want to watch it on Netflix us streaming, :)
March 14, 2016
I love movies with horses, is visually beautiful, even if the plot is slow.
½ January 19, 2016
July 17, 2015
It has its emotional and inspirational moments, but is mostly just another generic horse movie that you won't remember. (First and only full viewing - 2/17/2015)
June 26, 2015
I want to see full movie now
½ January 20, 2015
Tedio, Tim McGraw solo debería cantar.
½ December 18, 2014
Like the other family horse flick "Dreamer," it has a heartwarming father-daughter story that'll capture your heart, while this film is also sad. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
September 22, 2014
What I got to say about "Flicka" is that it's a good descent movie. The performances by the cast is good. The directing by Michael Mayer (VI) is really good. The screenplay by Laurence Konner and Mark Rosenthal is fine. The cinematography in this movies is good. And the score is nice and sweet all at the same time. "I'm raving that "Flicka" is a movie that the family will enjoy and love."
June 22, 2014
Went to the Tim McGraw concert and came home to find this in my recommended movies on my DVR. It was a cute flicka.
June 1, 2014
My favourite movie I love it
May 14, 2014
This was an exciting adventure for the whole family to enjoy. A mustang and a stubborn daughter push this rancher to the brink, but with wonderful results.
March 16, 2014
Nice story about a feisty teenage girl bonding with a wild mustang. Through a series of struggles the duo ends up taming each another.
January 4, 2014
Cried all through the ending!
January 2, 2014
A lovely story about a girl and a wild horse. I have seen better horse movies but this was still good. I'd like to see the second one now
December 25, 2013
wanna seeeeeeeeee :-)
December 8, 2013
the best movie ever love it
November 24, 2013
great movie really hits home
November 15, 2013
an ok film which does not bore u