Flicka Reviews

• Oct 06, 2016

I very much enjoy this film whenever I watch it. The locations are amazing & the cinematography are brilliant & cool! The father-daughter chemistry between Lohman & McGraw is spot-on, along with their performances. I fell in love with the Katy character. Definitely my kinda girl.

• Aug 14, 2016

My favorite movie!!!!!

My favorite movie!!!!!

• Jan 19, 2016

• Jun 26, 2015

I want to see full movie now

I want to see full movie now

• Jan 20, 2015

Tedio, Tim McGraw solo debería cantar.

Tedio, Tim McGraw solo debería cantar.

• Jun 22, 2014

Went to the Tim McGraw concert and came home to find this in my recommended movies on my DVR. It was a cute flicka.

• Jun 01, 2014

My favourite movie I love it

My favourite movie I love it

• May 14, 2014

This was an exciting adventure for the whole family to enjoy. A mustang and a stubborn daughter push this rancher to the brink, but with wonderful results.

• Jan 04, 2014

Cried all through the ending!

Cried all through the ending!

• Jan 02, 2014

A lovely story about a girl and a wild horse. I have seen better horse movies but this was still good. I'd like to see the second one now