Flight of Fury - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flight of Fury Reviews

March 28, 2016
I'm running out of things to say about these. It's bad.
½ March 29, 2015
Flight of Fury est la troisième preuve que Michael Keusch est infoutu de réaliser des scènes d'action efficaces. Cependant, force est de constater que c'est le moins nul de ses trois films avec Steven Seagal, plus léthargique que jamais ici, dans un rôle où il passe 30% du temps dans un avion à shooter des trucs imaginaires qui explosent dix fois chacun. Les acteurs sont nuls, le scénario est aberrant, le rythme est anémique et la musique générique. Pas très bon, en fin de compte...
June 24, 2014
You hate to see a guys career go he proverbial toilet. This movie had it all from bad acting to bad script, plot, etc. You can't even call this a "B" movie. (Spoiler Alert) In once scene you see four F-14 Tomcats take off then those planes somehow become four F-16s in the air...Like we wouldn't notice that. This movie was horrible...
½ February 10, 2014
College level film with a small budget

Flight of Fury surely has to be the worst film to include feature Steven Seagal.

Even worse than ATTACK FORCE, M Keusch, the college level director helps completely destroy whatever the script and actors could have brought to this poor film.

There is an entertaining and unexpected scene in this film which helped relieve the tedium, and that is where 2 female soldiers have a short lesbian romp, out of the blue. At that point I thought the film might U-turn and transform into something entertaining and watchable, but of course, as soon as the breasts were covered again, mediocrity and poor lines continued to be poorly delivered.

The action scenes are particularly awful, the camera shakes like a leaf in a force 10 gale, blurring the images to the point where you seriously wonder what the producers and director were thinking. They couldn't have done a worse job.

Seagal to me was sidelined in the film, I was too distracted by how terrible the film was. Seagal didn't speak a lot and when he did it wasn't anything he hadn't said a million times before in every other film he's done. Usually he'll say something to the effect of "Yes", "No", "I'm going to go and kill the bad guys now". Any lines that he delivers that relate to the story are said with utter disregard, as if he just wants to skip the quiet scenes and start scrapping.

20 minutes toward the end of the film and I was having trouble keeping my eyes from closing, I wanted to instead switch it off, look at the wall for 10 minutes and forget all about this school project of a film. A nightmare. I could speak about other problems of the film, such as the terrible lighting, but just reference some of my previous Seagal films if you need any more detail about it.

0.5/5 - lowest rated film by Seagal so far.
December 4, 2013
Nul mais le montage est assé bien fait pour qu'on croit que Seagal n'est pas doublé.
½ July 20, 2013
Slightly above average Seagal flick. The true stars here are the birds and their maneuvers.
½ September 1, 2012
Entertaining Seagal film, and that's it.
½ August 27, 2012
Another situation where somebody powerful (ie the Government) has a major problem and only Steven Seagal, government agent of some underground government agency can save the day. Drawn out, boring and light on the action side of things. Right down there with Half Past Dead in terms of career lows. Seriously, a stolen invisible plane? An extra half star for the lesbo scene, though, even if it didn't go far enough.
½ July 8, 2012
So my friend has a collection of every Seagal movie, I borrowed a few to see what the fuss was about (at the time I didn't realize that he made a huge pile of shit films in the past decade or so. Well i am surprised I managed to sit through the first 15 minutes of this movie before abandoning it. Typical imbecile action, and shit one at that having an old man still portray such characters, on a shit budget with shit special effects (and they are very important in action movies). I give this movie half a star, utterly horrible.
May 14, 2012
½ February 20, 2012
Monday, February 20, 2012

(2007) Flight Of Fury

Straight-to-rental co written, co produced by the star Steven Seagal as ex- major ordered to locate and then return experimental proto-type stealth plane which has the ability to be camouflaged, double crossed by one of Seagals trainees students! Quite bad and painful to watch that even the action sequences are second rate like anything he has done similar to watching like one of those real bad martial movies where they don't touch and pretend to be hit that sort of thing!

1 out of 4
January 26, 2012
typical seagal fare, enjoyable enough
½ December 5, 2011
A rather dissapointing Steven Seagal movie. He should stick to his martial arts stuff and not try to direct unfortunately :-(
½ April 20, 2011
Kova on kyllä yritys tekijöillä... mutta menee auttamattomasti räpellyksen puolelle.
January 27, 2011
This movie has everything in it that really matters in a Seagal flick. Chicks, guns, crappy dialogue, and gratuitous violence. It delivered, and I enjoyed it.
January 17, 2011
Steven Seagal does Tom Clancy this time around. Unfortunately, even for Seagal fans, this one is pretty bad. From the stock footage of explosions and airplanes to the fact that this is a virtual shot-for-shot remake of a Michael Dudikoff film, there's not much to like here. Still, Seagal's fight scenes are passable and give the film it's one star.
January 3, 2011
Seagal looks fitter in this one, no stunt double for once hence the generous rating!!
September 27, 2010
Lacks pretty much everything there is to lack in an action movie. So boring and bland. Not even Mr. Seagal saves the day. Just not enough awesomeness...
September 5, 2010
This was a pretty good movie for another Seagal film that went straight to video.

Plot: A United States Air Force special ops agent betrayed by his own agency is forced back into active duty when a top secret stealth bomber is hijacked by a dangerous terrorist group in this action-packed tale of international intrigue starring Steven Seagal. John Sands (Seagal) is the kind of soldier that the military turns to when they need a man who can execute clandestine missions.
½ August 12, 2010
Terrible Movie, dont ever waste your time watching this film