The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas Reviews

September 21, 2016
This is still terrible.
½ August 13, 2016
just as dumb as the first one, minus the good actors. But, somehow, this was slightly more entertaining.
July 25, 2016
Dinosaurs looked so fake. All the props looked bad. costumes looked bad. At least they looked more like their cartoon counterparts.
July 18, 2016
A steaming pile of dino crap, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas is an extraordinary dumb and formulaic goofball comedy. Set as a prequel to the 1994 blockbuster, Wilma Slaghoople, the daughter of a rich family, feels trapped in her high society life and runs off to Bedrock were she meets Fred Flintstone and falls in love. Additionally, the Great Gazoo is introduced; a small green alien with superpowers who no one but Fred and Barney can see. The plot is just terrible, hitting every bad rom-com cliché and trope in the book. And the caveman jokes are incredibly lame. Also, the casting is awful; particularly Kristen Johnston as Wilma. Humorless dreck, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas is an insult to Flintstone fans everywhere.
May 30, 2016
total and utter crap
May 22, 2016
A poor poor sequel to the first live-action movie. John Goodman had better acting and made a good Fred Flintstone. This movie should be avioided.
½ April 5, 2016
Unnecessarily pointless as both a prequel and an origin story. The improved special effects are an step forward from the original, but "The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas" takes a clumsy step back with poor casting choices and a script just as awful as its 1994 predecessor.
½ December 2, 2015
It was finely made, and better than the first one with improvements as seeing how things started before the original series. But much like it's predecessor, the cartoon's better. (B+)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ March 11, 2015
It baffles me why this piece of crap exists.
March 10, 2015
Antonio caci antico suo
½ February 24, 2015
Stupid movie, funny before the movie instead of universal it says universalshell. Why is their different people, they made it worse, why no john goodman or rick moratis.
January 29, 2015
It's not enough that it's not funny, but this is often actively offensive as well. Full review later.
½ November 13, 2014
It's a bit depressing watching ill-fated characters from my childhood, trapped in a charmless, laughless, unentertaining origin story, spouting sitcom lines.
May 25, 2014
Everytime I watch this movie it makes me think about Las Vegas!
½ May 8, 2014
You know a movie is going to suck when Stephen Baldwins name is attached.
March 25, 2014
It's not completely bad as I did enjoy myself, but I prefer the other Flintstones movie. This one definitely has its dumb moments. (First viewing - Summer 2000 in theaters)
February 20, 2014
My Rating: 2/5 stars; Grade: C; Gesture: One Thumb Down; Status: Below Average (Rotten); Emoticon: :-/.
February 9, 2014
The woman who plays Betty is a vast improvement on Rosie O'Donnell, and is probably the only thing worth casting a glance over in this abomination.
January 16, 2014
A sequel that lacks the freshness and the cast of the first one but manages to have some charming moments. It's very unnecessary but it's not completely awful. The recreation of a Las Vegas from the stone age is pretty creative though and the sets & costumes are rich. That's pretty much it for the qualities of this sequel.
January 9, 2014
I think the first is better than the second one