The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas Reviews

December 24, 2013
My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.
December 3, 2013
"The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas" is too long.
September 8, 2013
Everybody said the The Flintstones was a bad adaptation, especially because the movie had lots of jokes for mature audience, I remeber watching it since I was a kid, and I always liked the movie, but this prequel, despite it has its funny moments, is so awful, that I wan't to cry, and that Gazoo, was annoying and ugly, did we really need him? NO! In conclusion The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas is a waste of time and of money, you'd better save it.
½ September 4, 2013
Hey, was that an insult?
Well, if the shoe fits...
What's a shoe?
Than I guess it *was* an insult.
August 5, 2013
One of the best movies I've ever seen!!<33 OMFG, OMFG, OMFG!!<333 it's also one of my favourites! :)) but that's just my opinion. I'm really in to classic movies like this one.<3
July 25, 2013
If you don't succeed the first time with re-enacting bits of a classic prime-time animated sitcom, unrelenting gags, and a cast of star power. Try again? With a sequel? This time, however, with a lesser cast and less to work with? Will it succeed the second time around? Nope, this one falls flat on the rock floor...
June 24, 2013
I really can't believe they did a second one...just not good.
April 27, 2013
10 times better than Iron man 3 , couldn't stop laughing, its so funny :D
½ April 22, 2013
Mucho menos profunda que la primera y con un humor de caricatura demasiado burdo que cae por completo en el sin sentido. Y ¿A quién, por todos los cielos, se le ocurrió poner a Kristen Johnston como Wilma? Un montón de actores de comedia juntos en una película para niños no es necesariamente la mejor idea, argumentalmente hablando.
April 21, 2013
Yabba dabba don't!! This isn't like the original ! This prequel is crap! Steamy pile Dino poop!
February 21, 2013
This film goes back to how Fred and Barney met Wilma and Betty. Levant's 'prequel' to his 1994 film does an even better job of trashing the much loved and famous animated series.
½ February 6, 2013
De muy mal gusto, jeje
February 2, 2013
While it does improve on the 1994 version, this prequel still can't help the fact that it will still tick off the cartoon.
February 2, 2013
I really love other Flinstones movie with John Goodman and Rick Moranis. However, this one is so boring that the plot didn't go no where at all.
½ January 22, 2013
Its a bad sign when John Goodman is above a role.
½ January 22, 2013
all i can think is rosie o'donnels tv shows husband
January 22, 2013
Unlike the first film, this time out the adventure is fun! Alas, the acting just isn't as good as the first film... Rosie came back!?
December 18, 2012
I watched this film on T.V. and I quite enjoyed it amongst the usual doom and gloom of TV trash. Or did I just enjoy it because every woman in the film has a body just like a beauty queen ?
December 18, 2012
I watched this one on T.V. And, surprisingly, I quite enjoyed it. Probably because is was quite refreshing amongst the T.V. doom & gloom. Or was it because I was impressed by every lady in the film, because they had a body like a beauty queen ?
December 12, 2012
it was ok movie but first film was better, it stars Mark Addy, it was an ok movie but I don't want it on DVD, it was an ok film but I don't want to see it again, it starred Stephen Baldwin, Joan Collins and Alan Cumming